Have you ever been banned or drama'd?

Author Topic: Have you ever been banned or drama'd?  (Read 2679 times)

...How? This certainly turns the tables. Do you have a link to it?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=82838.0
Nearly 5 years ago now.

My opinion was that Azimuth shouldn't have been banned for setting his Avatar and signature to him leaving.
I didn't really consider it a cry for attention, just letting his friends know.
What I didn't know was that Azimuth had been in trouble before, and not on Badspot's good books.

I also took a little while to make my post, and when posting it, I recieved the "Warning - a new reply has been posted" warning. (by the way, how long has it been that you can no longer copy that into your post?)
Which for pretty much the first time ever, I decided to ignore, thinking it would just be a couple other people posting their views.

I of course didn't know that it was Badspot who had posted, and so my post then pretty much seemed to just rudely contradict what he had said, so I got banned for a week.
"Moron / Read before you post".

I had planned to edit my post out and apologise for basically being naive (since I saw Badspots point and Drama posts could still be edited at the time), but I was banned before I could do that.

Moral of the story is that you should always check what other people have posted, if they've posted before you.
Particularly if you're still in Drama.

Got banned once posting rickroll when I was new, another for admitting to trolling, and a double ban for "Don't care don't post + thread stuffting"

I got drama'd once for crying that "I'm not good, I suck in every way possible", and I had a couple dramas derailed to be about me

I have been banned twice, and drama'd once.

The first time I was banned was for posting a dead picture of Osama Bin Laden in a "picture war" thread in response to someone posting a picture of the world train centers with a plane going through it.

The second time I was banned was for quoting the "That's a snake.gif" in the chainban. I was the first person in the chain and did not foresee it happening at all.

The first time (and only time) I have been drama'd was when I made believe I was the FBI or something when I was 9 while playing a server and that I "reported" it to Badspot because I had connections with him.

Or something.

0 bans, 0 dramas.

And I plan to keep it that way! :)

0 bans, 0 dramas.

brb making drama for having no dramas

3 bans on my original account and a few dramas on both accounts for stupid reasons.

there was one drama where i kept changing my name on IRC (back in the day man) and someone thought i was actually impersonating someone else.

gooooooood times.

No

and not that I know of

banned 8 times (3 on tavros, 5 on muslim)

I've gotten dramas but either joke ones/ones primarily about post whoring on Tavros Nitram

i think i got drama'd like uh once for something stupid

I've been mentioned in a few drama threads;

"I am not Tony Simmering"
"Endgame might be alt, just sayin"

but I've never been exclusively targeted, nor have I been banned. <3

no bans no mans
no dramas no llamas

0 bans, 0 dramas.

None since I am a good citizen and attempt to help society.