Author Topic: i lost my legs, advice?  (Read 10598 times)

"Lies! I was not on your property! I was rolling to get to a hospital through the roads!"

I am a witness. I saw Big Bad Jellyfish brutally ass-raping this poor disabled man. The "Disabled Ass-Raping Act" defines that as illegal and treason against the united states.

"See? I have witnesses!"

"Lies! I was not on your property! I was rolling to get to a hospital through the roads!"
"Objection!
I'll have you know, the hospital ISN'T anywhere near my house! My house is in the goddamn ocean and you just started to roll down here!"
I am a witness. I saw Big Bad Jellyfish brutally ass-raping this poor disabled man. The "Disabled Ass-Raping Act" defines that as illegal and treason against the united states.
"He was no longer in the USA when he rolled down into my house in the ocean. In the ocean, anything goes!"

"This may not be a good time but... Im a fish"

"I find you both GUILTY and sentence you to 34 days in Southtown correctional facility!
It may not be a long time, but it will be a HARD time. You'll be lucky if you survive."

At least you can still play Blockland. I'd lose a leg over an arm any day

You'll never take me alive

You'll never take me alive
QUICK, LETS MAKE A DASH FOR IT!
*runs out of the courtroom with his tentacles and jumps out the window onto a car*
QUICK, GET IN!

"This may not be a good time but... Im a fish"
HOLY stuff PLOT TWIST OF THE CENTUARY
OP NEVER HAD ARMS OR LEGS TO BEGIN WITH

OB-loving-JECTION!
You can't move on land! A jellyfish would die without water! What kind of wizardy is this?!

Your honor, this man is a FRAUD!

OB-loving-JECTION!
You can't move on land! A jellyfish would die without water! What kind of wizardy is this?!

Your honor, this man is a FRAUD!
WHO SAID I WAS A NORMAL JELLYFISH!?
I'm the Big Bad Jellyfish!

"...this just in: after being sentence to almost a month in jail, one of the men in the beating two hours ago has attempted to kill the judge with a 15 inch snake sown onto his ass. He was shot on sight, the other escaped. Turns out the first one was a 10 inch southern flounder"

"This is live feed of the man who escaped sir"
http://youtu.be/m2OJ_6W5ZKQ?t=1m3s
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 07:12:23 PM by gr8dayseth »

But I'm not dead, I lied, I also didn't ever have limbs, I lied, I'm a loving fish if you haven't already realized, I've always wanted limbs, and If I can't have them, then nobody can, and I am going to go and kill every... human with limbs I can find, I will beat them to death with my 15 incher and I will purify the evil human race by making everybody a cripple