Landmark - Creative Settler MMORPG

Author Topic: Landmark - Creative Settler MMORPG  (Read 2748 times)

About
Landmark is a world founded on the passion, talents and ambition of its community. Players fulfill unique roles as they explore the limits of creativity and curiosity. Through this journey, they will have a direct and permanent impact on the world.

Build Anything
Build anything you can imagine. With Landmark's state of the art tools, you have unprecedented control over your creations. A massive variety of materials with realistic physics means that how you build will influence what you build.

Explore
Explore massive Landmark worlds and claim territory, building materials and much more. See what your fellow players have created — and help them build!

Make Your Mark
This is your chance to help build a game! Build alone or in groups to create Landmarks. Join massive construction contests and your creations could last forever. The best buildings players create will become permanent fixtures in the EverQuest Next world.

Gallery (These are the top three most liked builds in the gallery, ALL of these are entirely player made)

How do I get this wonderful game?
You can apply to the closed beta here: https://www.landmarkthegame.com/beta-registration

I DON'T WANT TO WAIT FOR A BETA KEY I WANT IT NOW!
Well you're in luck! For only $20/£15 you can purchase the founder's pack which will give you instant access to the game, plus bonus rewards. This game WILL be a free to play, its entirely your decision if you want to pay to have the game earlier, with bonus features. It's of course your decision too, if you want to be a stingy bastard and not spare a small $20. https://www.landmarkthegame.com/founders-pack

Blockland Players (Post below to be added)
BL IGN - Landmark IGN
Furdle - Brickshift
Pass - Pass
Heitmeyer - Heitmeyer
Kick - 1Kick1

I've been playing this game for a few days, ask me if you have any questions about the game.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 04:30:48 PM by Mr Furdle »

Some really cool builds here if you're more interested in the creative side of the game and what is produced by players.
https://www.landmarkthegame.com/media/playercreations

Building is relatively simple, and easy to pick up.

Op updated for Heitmeyer yaa

You can run this game?

You can run this game?
Yep, I did a bit of research into it and even my low tier gaming computer can handle it. Coincidently I have ordered an Asus AMD Radeon HD 7770 DirectCU Graphics Card for about £88/$141. I'm going to add a section for blockhead builds. I've started a city today :)

Yep, I did a bit of research into it and even my low tier gaming computer can handle it. Coincidently I have ordered an Asus AMD Radeon HD 7770 DirectCU Graphics Card for about £88/$141. I'm going to add a section for blockhead builds. I've started a city today :)

oh nice, and nice gpu also

i play this kind of
i play it at 1 frame per second every 15 feet I take ingame
probably time to upgrade my comp

I did a bit in it,

I'm waiting for caves.

i bought the trailblazer pack a loooooong while ago, but decided to not play it until open beta or release to avoid wipes
fun game tho 10/10 would forget
rip old thread

I got a week long beta key for this not too long ago and it was a little dull, but the building can be alot of fun.

The resource trading was also surprisingly fun.

I did a bit in it,

-snip-

I'm waiting for caves.

add me on Landmark brother :D
I'll post pictures later of what I've been working on :)

this game looks nice
will score when cashget