>BLOC - WE'VE MADE AN ALLAINCE, JOIN WEST AFRICA - Cold War Nation "Simulator."

Author Topic: >BLOC - WE'VE MADE AN ALLAINCE, JOIN WEST AFRICA - Cold War Nation "Simulator."  (Read 55366 times)

ok i see schools i cant afford them

but how do i get into crazy Bro union
The leaders or officers can only invite people, what's the name of your country so I can invite you?

Invited.
should we start attacking nations in the Showderp alliance because I am already attacking the weakest

should we start attacking nations in the Showderp alliance because I am already attacking the weakest

Go for it, I'm gonna finish this one war I'm in with this low level country before I jump in with you guys.

forget i need oil production
how do i search for alliances? i wanna attack showderp

Go for it, I'm gonna finish this one war I'm in with this low level country before I jump in with you guys.
Does anyone else in the CNU have elite trained military, I just won my first battle slaughtering 3k men and losing none

no, mine are standard :(
by the way, showderp isn't adjacent to our region at all lol

is this one of those games where you have to wait for more money to come your way?

is this one of those games where you have to wait for more money to come your way?
yeah essentially
it's pretty well-structured though, so you don't have to wait too long to get stuff

no, mine are standard :(
by the way, showderp isn't adjacent to our region at all lol
i'm already at war with the nation, "join showderp".  Also everyone, make sure you upgrade your conscripts and buy more guns from the brits. Once we control more Africa we will invade the rest of the known world!

forget i accidentally attacked a soviet-aligned nation, now my relationship with both sides is forgeted

Does anyone else in the CNU have elite trained military, I just won my first battle slaughtering 3k men and losing none

I only have my military trained to good, but I'm working on it.

forget i accidentally attacked a soviet-aligned nation, now my relationship with both sides is forgeted

SUCK UP, SUCK UP SO HARD

You just put the CNU at war with 2 global superpowers armed with nukes. You dun goofed brother

I only have my military trained to good, but I'm working on it.

SUCK UP, SUCK UP SO HARD
BUT ITS EXPENSIVE AND I WANNA TRAIN MY TROOPS

EDIT: I CANT EVEN DO IT, it says i'm already soviet aligned so i just have to wait urgh
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 08:32:26 PM by Daedalus »

You just put the CNU at war with 2 global superpowers armed with nukes. You dun goofed brother

It's fine, we just cause all blacks to revolt simultaneously, aka judgement day.

BUT ITS EXPENSIVE AND I WANNA TRAIN MY TROOPS

EDIT: I CANT EVEN DO IT, it says i'm already soviet aligned so i just have to wait urgh

well then train your stuff, brother, we will succeed so you need not worry for soviet monkey acceptance.