Author Topic: >BLOC - WE'VE MADE AN ALLAINCE, JOIN WEST AFRICA - Cold War Nation "Simulator."  (Read 55417 times)

So, I just made a agreement with the Comintern. Both of our alliances will act in each others favor, our enemies are their enemies, and their enemies are our enemies. And the both of us? We are friends.
Good.
Let's tone it down then, we'll just instigate some forgeters so they start stuff with us so we can forget them over completely.
Or we could just gear up to attack the Nordic Union since they've been trying to start stuff for a little while.

Good.Or we could just gear up to attack the Nordic Union since they've been trying to start stuff for a little while.
They're watching us brothers, k? Also we shuld consult with th' forgetin' Comintern before we go an' start stuff.

Also put our alliances on our alliance page.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 09:05:19 PM by ZombiLoin »

The USSR or the Comintern alliances aren't actually the actual game alliances.

Apparently the West isn't a favorable side for whatever reason, lol.

How the forget do I get rid of this rebel scum? I made a bloody liberal democracy, favored the people, gave free and fair elections, and now this??!?!1

The Comintern is an actual player alliance. You just bein' a 'traded brother as usual.

The Comintern is an actual player alliance. You just bein' a 'traded brother as usual.
Talking about the ingame "Russian" presence.

Also, my country is the Arstotzka Republic. Glory!

I'm really down in the dumps so send me monies. Pls.

How the forget do I get rid of this rebel scum? I made a bloody liberal democracy, favored the people, gave free and fair elections, and now this??!?!1
military > attack the rebel scum

1v1 me scrubs

1v1 my oil too
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 12:32:54 AM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

Destroyer you got any mines?

bleh this might take a while because I bought migs twice

also again this guy

why
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 02:16:25 AM by Tudoreleu »

Can you guys leave the diplomacy to me? I've made an embassy topic, so let me handle the alliances and stuff. Don't attack anyone without talking to me first, K?

Can you guys leave the diplomacy to me? I've made an embassy topic, so let me handle the alliances and stuff. Don't attack anyone without talking to me first, K?
that is very good

guys how do I increase stability i'm going to crash and burn

guys how do I increase stability i'm going to crash and burn
Kill rebels.
Also jail them.

Anyways I'm going to try and broker a Non aggression pact with the Nordic Union. They're a thorn in our side but it's impractical and stupid to attack them. Also, the largest alliance in the game told us to forget off with the wars, and I'm not about to disobey that.