>BLOC - WE'VE MADE AN ALLAINCE, JOIN WEST AFRICA - Cold War Nation "Simulator."

Author Topic: >BLOC - WE'VE MADE AN ALLAINCE, JOIN WEST AFRICA - Cold War Nation "Simulator."  (Read 55373 times)

I got invited into the best alliance in the game :))

ok im in the alliance and i am doing pretty well all around. soon we will take over the world.

what do covert actions do

what do covert actions do
You need a secret agent to do them. No idea what they actually do though because agents cost $500K.

On the upside of me getting beaten in some random-ass war, I now have free time until next IG month to recuperate. This means that I can stockpile stuffloads of cash and make a huge military.
Also, the secret to getting larger budgets is getting crazy-high GDP, because for every certain amount of GDP you have your budget tick gives out $1K more monies.

Ticonia - west africa
Invite me to thy alliance

did anyone notice that we have Radania who isn't in west africa and is allied with the yankees

js

did anyone notice that we have Radania who isn't in west africa and is allied with the yankees

js
kimon fix pls
well except for the not-west african part
we needed to go intercontinental, anyway.

you forgot to invite me

No I didn't you're just a butt.

Inviting all y'all if you aren't already invited by the time I check th' alliance page stuff.

how does one raise GDP

Everyone, a little bird has brought some things to my attentions.

You need to change their government forms over to military junta, because you get both a manpower boost and a manpower regeneration boost. Manpower regenerates faster the higher it is, so conscript when you're at untapped, and stop once you reach plentiful. Planes give a huge defensive boost to players if you didn't already know. And folks are looking at the blockland thread, so make sure you watch out. And uh, don’t mention me on there pls.

And now, onto the juicy part.

Any officers whom are available have better get Comiternies to ally with use, QUICK, because we've got a problem.

Now as you can see, this forgetface from the innawoods is deciding to try and bully us great communist loving africans around. These innawoods are clearly against the greater communist way, and considers us warmongers when we are simply living our african lives.

It's imperative that you guys tell me what you want to do via the thread, because I'm ready to send this guy some serious stuff if you guys wanna go at these twats.

spend all of your money on military. It's the only way we can dominate over them.

EDIT: How do I change my stability?

Don't forget around with Innawoods or they'll all start trying to kick our asses.
wait they're looking at the thread?
what
also I took a look at him, he's not listed as an actual officer, he's just a member.
what 2.0
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 04:54:51 PM by AutoBahn »