Author Topic: Flatflyer & his annoying obsession  (Read 21218 times)

How did this whole animal forget trend start anyway? :/
when the experiment in creating the first condom failed.

oh god help us, WE HAVE TO READ FREQUENT POSTS ABOUT SOMETHING WE DON'T LIKE
the problem with flatflyer is that he brings his bird stuff everywhere. not only is it annoying but arguments and other problems arise out of this.

there's a furry thread for a reason you know. that's what it is for, so flatflyer doesn't go flaunt his dumb stuff everywhere. it is clear that not everybody is into furries and there are some people who loathe them. that's why this is a problem. you're implying as if it isn't a big problem and it doesn't bother anyone, but there are lot of people in this community who don't like furries so him taking his bird stuff OUT of the furry megathread bothers everyone else.

congratulations you searched up a specific word in the search related to something i like and got tons of old posts that i made before.

like i said im loving trying to lower the amount of times i do it but i do it one time and you guys flip stuff like i posted a entire topic on it.

One thing for those who don't browse that Furry Thread.

He's always begging for bird related art on like every page but never contributes any himself.
so not being capable of drawing means he can't ask for art

okay

I think you're missing the entire point of this thread.

The discussion is not about Flatflyer posting about birds, it's that he does it everywhere. Talking about birds 10 times a day is fair if it's all in one concentrated place but he's putting it everywhere, and if I were to spew stuff about the correlation between my forums name and terrorists every day I'm pretty sure you'd say "shut up" at least once. But you're in the same bag as him so I'm not surprised.

the problem with flatflyer is that he brings his bird stuff everywhere. not only is it annoying but arguments and other problems arise out of this.

there's a furry thread for a reason you know. that's what it is for, so flatflyer doesn't go flaunt his dumb stuff everywhere. it is clear that not everybody is into furries and there are some people who loathe them. that's why this is a problem. you're implying as if it isn't a big problem and it doesn't bother anyone, but there are lot of people in this community who don't like furries so him taking his bird stuff OUT of the furry megathread bothers everyone else.
suck it up, you can't get everything you want, you people are in the wrong here, there shouldn't HAVE to be a furry megathread, just because you don't like something doesn't mean you have any right to tell someone they have to censor themselves around you

oh god help us, WE HAVE TO READ FREQUENT POSTS ABOUT SOMETHING WE DON'T LIKE
You're right, that is really silly to get upset about.

Oh wait, here you are posting in a Drama topic getting agitated because you don't like the content of the Drama topic. The maximum level of hypocrite.

So who read all the links?

congratulations you searched up a specific word in the search related to something i like and got tons of old posts that i made before.
Correct, but its the fact that you haven't been stopping at all.

like i said im loving trying to lower the amount of times i do it but i do it one time and you guys flip stuff like i posted a entire topic on it.
yeah, trying

so not being capable of drawing means he can't ask for art
I never said anything about not being able to draw.
He can just go to furaffinity if he wants to see a bunch of bird furs, and post them himself instead of begging us to slave over the screen for him every page.

suck it up, you can't get everything you want, you people are in the wrong here, there shouldn't HAVE to be a furry megathread, just because you don't like something doesn't mean you have any right to tell someone they have to censor themselves around you
I'm not saying I get everything I want, nor do I think I can. I'm just saying that this is annoying, how horrible is it? You're acting like one of those people who goes "Whine some more, kids are DYING in Africa! DYING!" whenever people complain.

Just because you like something doesn't mean you have any right to spew it everywhere, especially where it is not applicable.

Correct, but its the fact that you haven't been stopping at all.
I have been.
like seriously look through my recent posts and you'll see i've barely posted bird stuff in anything that isnt the FMT for a while now.
So who read all the links?
I would've gone through them if the op actually made them quotes and if i wasnt on my ds

You're right, that is really silly to get upset about.

Oh wait, here you are posting in a Drama topic getting agitated because you don't like the content of the Drama topic. The maximum level of hypocrite.
you people are attacking someone for expressing himself, I'm calling you starfishs, this is not hypocrisy you loving half-wit

you people are attacking someone for expressing himself, I'm calling you starfishs, this is not hypocrisy you loving half-wit
I'm assuming you also think it's OK to go to an electronics store and just say "I REALLY LIKE DOGS!" and leave?