Author Topic: Flatflyer & his annoying obsession  (Read 21220 times)

the forget? I used to do this with dragons all the time and no one said jack stuff, what gives

flat isn't even remotely annoying, you people are just belligerent, intolerant starfishs

the forget? I used to do this with dragons all the time and no one said jack stuff, what gives

flat isn't even remotely annoying, you people are just belligerent, intolerant starfishs
not only is his post count double yours, your post count is 1 and his is 21. seriously, don't even try

I'm pretty sick and tired of FlatFlyer rubbing his bird special interest stuff in everyones face.
Seriously, He doesn't need to broadcast to the entire world about how you love birds.

not only is his post count double yours, your posts per day* is 1 and his is 21. seriously, don't even try
oops

not only is his post count double yours, your post count is 1 and his is 21. seriously, don't even try
and he's been here for less then a year lol

Jesus loving christ not everything is about you.

holy crap that is a lot of links

yeah he should stop at least a little bit

I'm pretty sick and tired of FlatFlyer rubbing his bird special interest stuff in everyones face.
Seriously, He doesn't need to broadcast to the entire world about how you love birds.
Well I wouldn't say he's "rubbing it in everyone's face" (that would imply he is forcing you to read it), but I would say he is being open about it to the point where it is rather uncomfortable and somewhat creepy.

I had love with a pelican yesterday.

I had love with a pelican yesterday.
can i have a tape of it so i can sell it off flatflyer

Jesus loving christ not everything is about you.
I wasn't making it about me, I was pointing out the double standard

and my posts per day is low because I left the forums and game for two loving years

but no sers you people just hate reading things you disagree with, flatflyer shouldn't have to censor his obsession just to please starfishs like you

Holy stuff. That's a massive evidence you've got there.