Team[Qi]

Author Topic: Team[Qi]  (Read 20678 times)

Im back from Vacation :D

why are the servers so bad

lol what
All Qi servers are so far spamming or server list

Also, when are you guys going to do something big, it seems that all you do is let people join so your clan looks good on the server list, can you do a bit more?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 12:55:24 PM by Damp »

All [Qi] servers are so far spamming or server list

Also, when are you guys going to do something big, it seems that all you do is let people join so your clan looks good on the server list, can you do a bit more?
The way it's set up is that any [Qi] clan member can host their own server with a [Qi] tag; the servers up now are just a chunk of the old server list with [Qi] added to the tag. As people start to point out flaws such as this, I'm starting to realize that this system could use major reforms. I started a topic on the [Qi] forums for the clan to brainstorm ways to increase our server's quality and layout; hopefully we can get this sorted out soon.

The way it's set up is that any [Qi] clan member can host their own server with a [Qi] tag; the servers up now are just a chunk of the old server list with [Qi] added to the tag. As people start to point out flaws such as this, I'm starting to realize that this system could use major reforms. I started a topic on the [Qi] forums for the clan to brainstorm ways to increase our server's quality and layout; hopefully we can get this sorted out soon.
why do you make them add the Qi Tag

why do you make them add the Qi Tag

Most [Qi] tagged servers are hosted by Hammerhost for free under the rule that they use the [Qi] tag.

Most [Qi] tagged servers are hosted by Hammerhost for free under the rule that they use the [Qi] tag.
Is ham trying to make the clan a stuffty game?

Don't post here unless you want to join/help the clan; I don't want this topic to be a source of negativity.

it is odd that for a free server all you have to do is join a clan but you make it sound like he's purposely loving the clan up

can i join the clan so i can get a free server

while not being involved with the clan whatsoever

please

can i join the clan so i can get a free server

while not being involved with the clan whatsoever

please
This is exactly what I meant, the clan is not like a clan. Just a bunch of separated people who have Qi tags

Quote from: Aoki²
I was banned so I won't be able to make edits to the original.
Lel