Author Topic: (FWN)_ElementalWolf269  (Read 9120 times)

Guy you should get to know him add him on skype and talk to him to get to know him

BB
bitch u callin' me little?
i'll cut you
Guys you should stop being mean to the OP he is a really nice guy you guys should stop doing what you are doing and be nice
altaltaltalt
Guy you should get to know him add him on skype and talk to him to get to know him
altaltalt

And another one enters the warzone.
OK soldier, its about 20 mentally handicapped friends against two well armed bad-ass men.

OK soldier, its about 20 mentally handicapped friends against two well armed bad-ass men.
I assume you're on the 20 mentally handicapped friends team.

I assume you're on the 20 mentally handicapped friends team.
So you cant count, good to know :)

Guys you should stop being mean to the OP he is a really nice guy you guys should stop doing what you are doing and be nice
this is one of his buttpals if you couldnt tell

Lol it will never be VAC banned XD Have you seen my account?
Get banned you pile of stuff. You are getting banned because of your stupidity. Yet, your not getting it and your calling yourself "smart". Just stop posting.

Most of you "FWN" are just a waste of space in the atmosphere, I'm not really sure why you are here anyways. You are a troll, and you disgust me.

bitch u callin' me little?
i'll cut youaltaltaltaltaltaltalt
I don't have the money to afford an alt, just join my call and talk to the other guy who's typing this stuff -.-

I actually thought you were referring to us for a second and that you miscounted, and I laughed.

But no seriously get banned already. This is really just getting tiring to see you make a fool of yourself more and more.
I don't have the money to afford an alt.
Absolutely loving legitimate. 11/10 evidence.

Get banned you pile of stuff. You are getting banned because of your stupidity. Yet, your not getting it and your calling yourself "smart". Just stop posting.

Most of you "FWN" are just a waste of space in the atmosphere, I'm not really sure why you are here anyways. You are a troll, and you disgust me.
He will NEVER get banned he's been in service for 6 years

I actually thought you were referring to us for a second and that you miscounted, and I laughed.

But no seriously get banned already. This is really just getting tiring to see you make a fool of yourself more and more.Absolutely loving legitimate. 11/10 evidence.
Yeah? I spend money on real life things, not just games you know >.>

He will NEVER get banned he's been in service for 6 years
bitch my original ID has been on longer, and it was banned

bitch my original ID has been on longer, and it was banned
Those are his words not mine btw XD