35 (36.8%)
I'M GETTING HIM LATER CUZ I DIDN'T GET BOTH VERSIONS LOL WHOOPS
15 (15.8%)
forget MEWTWO DLC SUCKS U TATER TOT TITTY
14 (14.7%)
I ALREADY GOT HIM WITH MELEE LOL forget U SCRUBLORDS
31 (32.6%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. For Wii U & 3DS: MEWTWO CODES GOIN OUT  (Read 523623 times)

I'll give tf2 hats and taunts and other stuff for the demo please

friend gave me code but its not working for some reason.

friend gave me code but its not working for some reason.
was he from a different region? US/EU/JP codes are Region Locked. US codes will only work in the US and so on.

for example I'm in EU, and CreamTurk3y got four US codes, and I can use none of them. Yosher is the only EU forumer I know, and apparently he's smack out of codes. you bloody traitor you
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 01:27:26 AM by Cybertails1998 »

was he from a different region? US/EU/JP codes are Region Locked. US codes will only work in the US and so on.

he gave me from school. he said he got it because he was platinum nintendo club or some stuff. i just wanna play.

did you make a typo

he cant read his own handwriting and said replace 1 with and i or l if it doesnt work, both didnt work.

you could bug him about it. try getting him to write the code in clearer non-handwritten letters or print it out.

Ones are accepted, i's aren't.

So, I lost eight raffles. Maybe I should wait until the game releases on October 3rd.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 02:49:27 AM by SpongeCraft1212 »

I don't even understand how eu people are getting it, We don't have "platinum"

i still can't believe i got it

it's really good, the size of the screen doesnt even matter. like i thought playing on a handheld device would be awkward but it feels natural.

i still can't believe i got it

i thought playing on a handheld device would be awkward but it feels natural.
This, Happy i got it tho

finally negotiated for a demo and God Damn

the game plays at a VERY smooth framerate even with the 3D running full blast. the most important Sm4sh character (pictured above) is surprisingly fun to play, even though he behaves a lot different from other fighters.

also what kimon said
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 12:37:33 PM by Cybertails1998 »