35 (36.8%)
I'M GETTING HIM LATER CUZ I DIDN'T GET BOTH VERSIONS LOL WHOOPS
15 (15.8%)
forget MEWTWO DLC SUCKS U TATER TOT TITTY
14 (14.7%)
I ALREADY GOT HIM WITH MELEE LOL forget U SCRUBLORDS
31 (32.6%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. For Wii U & 3DS: MEWTWO CODES GOIN OUT  (Read 517430 times)

Looks like the embargo breaker, Beanman25Jr, had all of his SSB4 Wii U videos removed. Finally.

Looks like the embargo breaker, Beanman25Jr, had all of his SSB4 Wii U videos removed. Finally.

that's too bad

his KO on the duck hunt dog in his unlocking video was perfectly in time with the music

Well, he can just upload the footage once the game is out. Doesn't hurt to be patient.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 07:42:59 AM by ResonKinetic »

Why is this a good thing?

Why is this a good thing?

i don't think he thinks it's a good thing, i think he's just saying that it took a long time until they removed it

i don't think he thinks it's a good thing, i think he's just saying that it took a long time until they removed it

yeah, but i can see how it would be easily interpreted as some form of relief or joy considering the way he worded it.

if he used the phrase "took them a while though," it would sound more neutral.

Red Alert! Okay, perhaps not "red alert" but rather an advanced notice.

v1.0.4 of Smash 3DS will be released sometime this month. When you update, your old replays will no longer work. This means it is possible they are actually making some changes to characters. Most likely not massive ones, but still changes nonetheless.

Red Alert! Okay, perhaps not "red alert" but rather an advanced notice.

v1.0.4 of Smash 3DS will be released sometime this month. When you update, your old replays will no longer work. This means it is possible they are actually making some changes to characters. Most likely not massive ones, but still changes nonetheless.

will they be nerfing bowser so butthurt players can't try to abuse him?  :cookieMonster: