35 (36.8%)
I'M GETTING HIM LATER CUZ I DIDN'T GET BOTH VERSIONS LOL WHOOPS
15 (15.8%)
forget MEWTWO DLC SUCKS U TATER TOT TITTY
14 (14.7%)
I ALREADY GOT HIM WITH MELEE LOL forget U SCRUBLORDS
31 (32.6%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. For Wii U & 3DS: MEWTWO CODES GOIN OUT  (Read 524991 times)

i want captain falcon to get buffs like infinite jumps so i can have super saiyan battles with other falcons  :cookieMonster:
make his final smash that famous Anime cutscene when Black Shadow gets killed.

my wii u controller turned on on its own to say you can pre order smash now

It was also made a year later, so if you're one of those early purchasers, the oldest 3DS systems will definitely have wear on them.
I've had my 3ds since April 2011 and it's still good as new, albeit a few scratches here and there from dropping it.

It was also made a year later, so if you're one of those early purchasers, the oldest 3DS systems will definitely have wear on them.

I got my 3DS on its initial release, but because I don't treat it like stuff, its only battle scar is a worn out L-button. Probably from all that Kid Icarus.

Guess I'm kind of handicapped in my battles, hehe.

i've had mine since day 1 and i can take the pad off of it but otherwise it works just fine
I've had my 3ds since April 2011 and it's still good as new, albeit a few scratches here and there from dropping it.
I got my 3DS on its initial release, but because I don't treat it like stuff, its only battle scar is a worn out L-button. Probably from all that Kid Icarus.

Guess I'm kind of handicapped in my battles, hehe.
my brothers

my wii u controller turned on on its own to say you can pre order smash now

wii u controller confirmed for smash

wii u controller confirmed for smash
"why didn't they put roy in instead??????!?!!?"
"wii controller too op pls nerf skakruai"
"wtf someone could do so many chaingrab dash cancels with that character"
"melee is still better"

i beat wafflecake's ass with duck hunt trio and my bonnie mii that has like +200 damage

i beat wafflecake's ass with duck hunt trio and my bonnie mii that has like +200 damage
i'll beat her ass with my duck hunt
:cookieMonster:

i'll beat her ass with my duck hunt
:cookieMonster:
richard cunt dong                          

god damnit
i want a rematch later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFSW_Zq-Xyg

i bet smash 4 doesnt have peach+mario ganon

it also doesn't have intentionally broken mechanics  :cookieMonster:
i'm playing don't hurt me