Author Topic: Ubisoft removes female asassins in next asassin's creed - Tumblr loses it  (Read 15153 times)

The company itself can't decide. PR in Australia says "You-b-soft", but I've heard the Watch_Dogs creative director say "Ooo-b-soft", so.

The only reason I have Tumblr is to laugh at the moronic and ridiculous community that lives there. I look forward to the day that Tumblr goes the way of Myspace.

The company itself can't decide. PR in Australia says "You-b-soft", but I've heard the Watch_Dogs creative director say "Ooo-b-soft", so.

The only reason I have Tumblr is to laugh at the moronic and ridiculous community that lives there. I look forward to the day that Tumblr goes the way of Myspace.

Myspace became outdated as facebook became more popular

Tumblr is a base for blogging and probably wont go out for quite some time

just leaving this here
just cus' you're not a "gamer" doesn't mean you're points aren't valid- rather, an outside source can usually bring enlightenment that people with biased views couldn't

anita ain't perfect, she's got a lot of holes, but still.

I did say "Aside from those things".
And only because they're relevant to the situation.

I did say "Aside from those things".
And only because they're relevant to the situation.
alright, i see you.

I should make a video with all the characters being gays and lesbians. Then tumblr can complain that there are more gays than lesbians and claim male patriarchy strikes again. It will cave in on itself and a schism will be made.

I should make a video with all the characters being gays and lesbians. Then tumblr can complain that there are more gays than lesbians and claim male patriarchy strikes again. It will cave in on itself and a schism will be made.
I dare you.

I dare you.
expect I know nothing about coding :(
I will be the guy who tells people what to do and takes credit for everything

you'd have to make them not be gay in a stereotypical way, or else they'd pick you apart, and if you did no one would pay attention to it because it wouldn't be interesting, because gays and lesbians are just like everyone else.

I will be the guy who tells people what to do and takes credit for everything

my friend's mom was doing feminist stuff in the 70's, and she forgetin scoffs at tumblr.

my friend's mom was doing feminist stuff in the 70's, and she forgetin scoffs at tumblr.
probably because modern feminism is more about female superiority under the guise of gender equality than actual gender equality

*tips le fedora*

After reading this entire topic, I can confirm that almost every single one of you is literally handicapped :)

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 04:34:22 AM by Badspot »

probably because modern feminism is more about female superiority under the guise of gender equality than actual gender equality

*tips le fedora*
Fascism fixes all
*tips stalhelm*