Author Topic: Ubisoft removes female asassins in next asassin's creed - Tumblr loses it  (Read 15563 times)

congrats cod you are years behind halo

After reading this entire topic, I can confirm that almost every single one of you is literally handicapped :)

User was banned for this post
Ok then

After reading this entire topic, I can confirm that almost every single one of you is literally handicapped :)

Deserved it.

After reading this post, I can confirm that Private McDoggy is handicapped.

so this just popped up on my dashboard

Quote from: some Tumbly user
if loving call of duty, widely believed to be one of the most military macho power fantasy game series can do it what excuse is left

so this just popped up on my dashboard

"widely believed to be one of the most military macho power fantasy game series"

the ridiculousness is palpable

"widely believed to be one of the most military macho power fantasy game series"

thats far from the most ridiculous thing accepted on tumblr

cough otherkin cough

i guess we'll see if the new girl soldiers have huge tits and die or something, lol.

I liked masturbating to Captain Price tho.

also from the posts i've seen, i was right. tumblr definitely wont be satisfied with just any woman assassin. they of course want the transgendered black fat assassin in a wheelchair

thats far from the most ridiculous thing accepted on tumblr

cough otherkin cough
no but calling it fantasy

I mean, cod is pretty fanatical and unreal but

it sure ain't fantasy

Literally affects nothing other than visuals
cry about it

no but calling it fantasy

I mean, cod is pretty fanatical and unreal but

it sure ain't fantasy

fantasy in the sense that it isnt real

Like Fantasy Football.

fantasy in the sense that it isnt real

Like Fantasy Football.
same with fantasy football

I think of wizards and stuff

same with fantasy football

I think of wizards and stuff
As a genre in all forms of media except sports typically means something magical or supernatural is part of the main plot. Within sports, it means real people, but not within their actual teams.