Mercinaries 2 Vs Vin Diesel's Wheelman

Author Topic: Mercinaries 2 Vs Vin Diesel's Wheelman  (Read 1073 times)

Been a long time since i made a vs topic! REMEMBER! You probably know what to say here. :cookieMonster: And also one thing: stop saying stuff like why compare 2 games that arnt even the same genre. IT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ON THIS TOPIC!

What's going on here?

I didn't see any of the other "vs topics", so no, I do not remember.

i've never heard of mercinaries 2 is it anything like mercenaries 2

What's going on here?

I didn't see any of the other "vs topics", so no, I do not remember.

ok then if you didnt i mean by u know what 2 say here is leave opinions and thoughts spread that to who dosent kno ok

The hint
^^^
get this

you could at least add a poll if you really want to compare two sort-of-related-in-a-weird-way games
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 03:24:02 PM by Cargøn »

hey dude i or everyone can compare open world games that are not even similar to each other besides there both open worlds games.. im fed up with this gay behaviour from those that say this..
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 07:01:21 AM by SilverGhost123 »

hey dude i or everyone can compare open world games that are not even similar to each other besides there both open worlds games.. im fed up with this gau behaviour from those that say this..
Hey dudes, anyone can compare open world driving games that are not even similar. Besides, they're both open world games, I'm fed up with this gay behavior from people who tell me off.

First of all, if you're tired of homoloveuals, go on a tea party forum.
Second. Skyrim is an open world game, go compare it to GTA 3. Its not a good comparison.
Third. Finish elementary/whatevertheequivalentinyourcountryis and then come back to the forums.

hey dude i or everyone can compare open world games that are not even similar to each other besides there both open worlds games.. im fed up with this gau behaviour from those that say this..

By that logic, we can also compare Assassin's Creed to Saints Row and Grand Theft Auto.
For the love of God, just stop making vs topic if you can't even get a basic grasp of logic of what is similar and what not.

By that logic, we can also compare Assassin's Creed to Saints Row and Grand Theft Auto.
For the love of God, just stop making vs topic if you can't even get a basic grasp of logic of what is similar and what not.

But Leet, they don't teach Similarities until 3rd grade.

i like to compare mario bros to super mario bros

First of all, if you're tired of homoloveuals, don't go on a tea party forum cuz its for gay people
Second. Skyrim is an open world game, don't go compare it to GTA 3. Its not a good comparison. I know im right
Third. you dont need to finish elementary or whatever. just keep on the forums. Be smart as well
[/quote]