Poll

will littlebigplanet 3 ever get to a playable state through patches?

no
no

Author Topic: LittleBigPlanet Megathread ver. 1: Hte Edn  (Read 37356 times)

Quote from:  Wikipedia Page
LittleBigPlanet is a puzzle platform video game series created by Media Molecule and published by Sony Computer Entertainment on multiple PlayStation platforms. The series follows the adventures of Sackboy and has a large emphasis on gameplay rather than being story-driven. All of the games in the series put a strong emphasis on user-generated content and are based on the series' tagline "Play, Create, Share". The tagline represents the three core elements of the series; Playing alone or with others online or on the same console, creating new content using the in-game creation tools and sharing creations and discoveries online with other players.

(PlayStation 3) - 2008

(PlayStation Portable) - 2009

Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves
(PlayStation 3) - 2010

(PlayStation 3) - 2011

(PlayStation Vita) - 2012

(PlayStation 3) - 2013

(Playstation 3, PlayStation 4) - 2014

(iOS, Android, Vita) - 2014

LittleBigPlanet Hub
(Playstation 3) - Pretty much cancelled at this point

Adventure Time DLC has been released. Too bad the community doesn't give a damn and are just going to HFMiles' levels to get unused content from LBP3. Content that should have been in the game in the first place.

(images are clickable)

SpongeCraft1212

PurpleSir

Menen

Hardy619

Ninja Decoy

WALDO

Sideswipe

Renderman

Flatflyer

xbox 360 fan

master king deaddude

kidplasma

Chris72003

AtlasBlue

Space1255

PowerDag

DrHitius

PM me your PSN username and I will try to add it as soon as possible.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 07:02:30 PM by SpongeCraft1212 »

I was just abot to make this thread. You should make a LBP players section in the OP with people's PSN. My PSN is LittleBigHI if anyone wants to add me and play.

This game holds a special place in my heart.

LBP1 was the first ever truely online game i ever played, and its where i first met my friends that i've been friends with for more than like 4 years now.

this series holds a special place in my heart for many reasons and its so damn fun to play

as soon as i heard about lbp2 me and my friends were really excited and jumped on over to it as soon as it released.
i've played so much of that game it was just amazing

now LBP 3 is coming out and were just as excited as ever to play it.

the games gonna be great, i can guarantee it.

I haven't played any Little Big Planet in a long time, did they ever change how taken pictures work? Are they bigger and in better quality?

I haven't played any Little Big Planet in a long time, did they ever change how taken pictures work? Are they bigger and in better quality?
Quality is like 10% better :/

A lot better according to lbp.me.

LBP1:

LBP2:

LBP 2 is the stuff
but i only got psp lbp :(

my PSN name is Menen101. I cant wait for this game to come out.

LBP1 was the first ever truely online game i ever played, and its where i first met my friends that i've been friends with for more than like 4 years now.

this series holds a special place in my heart for many reasons and its so damn fun to play

as soon as i heard about lbp2 me and my friends were really excited and jumped on over to it as soon as it released.
i've played so much of that game it was just amazing

now LBP 3 is coming out and were just as excited as ever to play it.

the games gonna be great, i can guarantee it.

I bet you're REAAALY excited for Swoop

my PSN name is Menen101. I cant wait for this game to come out.

I bet you're REAAALY excited for Swoop
Once I get LBP3, the first thing I'm doing is stickering my Swoop character to be red. Save the costume under "Flatsack" or "Sackflyer".
[/quote

yep lol
no just because he's a bird, but because he'll be a useful temmate
i'm not sure how controlling other characters work but if each person from p1-p4 can each be a character swoop will be amazing
i mean he's able to fly and carry teammates around, what more do you need?

also i hope you can customize the other characters so i can make swoop red and maybe put a wizard hat on him :P

yep lol
i'm not sure how controlling other characters work but if each person from p1-p4 can each be a character swoop will be amazing

also i hope you can customize the other characters so i can make swoop red and maybe put a wizard hat on him :P

I believe in one of the LBP3 trailers they showed Toggle being decorated with stickers and decorations.

hopefully you can save it.

yep lol

Yes, everyone can be the same character, as some people at e3 while playing the demo. I'm just gonna be playing oddsock all the time though.
I believe in one of the LBP3 trailers they showed Toggle being decorated with stickers and decorations.
Also in the demo they showed how big toggles costumes will become smaller as small toggle in the same costume.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 11:30:46 PM by PurpleSir »

LBP2:

Well, it's bigger at least...

Maybe LBP3 will let us take pictures in 720p with 25% JPG artifacts then LBP4 will let us take pictures in 1080p with almost 0% JPG artifacts