Poll

will littlebigplanet 3 ever get to a playable state through patches?

no
no

Author Topic: LittleBigPlanet Megathread ver. 1: Hte Edn  (Read 37357 times)

im so hyped about this game, pls make the week quicker

Also I'm getting the PS3 version. Still no word if cross platform multiplayer exists for this game, so I'm guessing not.

This game is the only reason I would even get a PS4, hell I got a PS3 for the 1st one.

When's the 3rd coming out btw? Im hoping its near Christmas time, would make an amazing gift for someone like me.

This game is the only reason I would even get a PS4, hell I got a PS3 for the 1st one.

When's the 3rd coming out btw? Im hoping its near Christmas time, would make an amazing gift for someone like me.
Uh… 2 days.

I got an xbox one I'm kinda sad I won't be able to experience this game on the next gen.

For Europe it's coming out on the 26th, :(

Sorry about the title yesterday, that was for the digital version. The physical version is It is being released in two one days. I have fixed the title for accommodate for both versions.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 11:16:34 PM by SpongeCraft1212 »

Still no word if cross platform multiplayer exists for this game, so I'm guessing not.

I thought I read somewhere that there would be crossplay.

Will the PS4 version have backwards compatibility or is it just the PS3 version?

The PS4 version will give you objects judging from your Pins on LBP2. For example, if you beat LBP2's story but didn't get every object, you'll get every object in LBP2's story.

Oh, so i beat both LBP1 and LBP2, so i would get all the objects from both games, yeah? And what about DLC? Since i already had some of those purchased, i'll be able to re-download them from my account's history or whatever, right?

The PS4 version will give you objects judging from your Pins on LBP2. For example, if you beat LBP2's story but didn't get every object, you'll get every object in LBP2's story.
Does it do that on PS3 too? PLEASE tell me it does.

so by "3 hours until digital" does that mean people who buy it via the playstation store are getting it a day earlier?
if so that kinda sucks for me :(

Does it do that on PS3 too? PLEASE tell me it does.
No, that function is PS4 exclusive. You can import your LBP2 save though!

Oh, so i beat both LBP1 and LBP2, so i would get all the objects from both games, yeah? And what about DLC? Since i already had some of those purchased, i'll be able to re-download them from my account's history or whatever, right?
You have to re-download the DLC for LBP3 PS4. I believe it'll just transfer for PS3, just like LBP2.

so by "3 hours until digital" does that mean people who buy it via the playstation store are getting it a day earlier?
if so that kinda sucks for me :(
Just get it digital then.

No, that function is PS4 exclusive. You can import your LBP2 save though!
aww forget
i wanted all the lbp2 stuff for free :(