LittleBigPlanet Megathread ver. 1: Hte Edn

Poll

will littlebigplanet 3 ever get to a playable state through patches?

no
no

Author Topic: LittleBigPlanet Megathread ver. 1: Hte Edn  (Read 37114 times)

Apparently there's DLC for Frozen and Big Hero 6. Sumo is collaborating with Disney suddenly?

Version 1.05 for LittleBigPlanet 3 came out. Apparently from that the community says, it doesn't do anything besides removing another fun glitch and add fuzziness to some character skins.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 05:08:19 PM by SpongeCraft1212 »

lbp3 came with me ps3. never played it, never want to. don't even know where it is

If you find it, sell it. LittleBigPlanet 3 is a stuff game and should not exist. That's my opinion of the game now. Sumo Digital forgeted up the LittleBigPlanet franchise because of LBP3.

Well, at least we have LBP1 and 2. We can get enjoyment out of those.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 12:50:28 AM by SpongeCraft1212 »

Apparently there's DLC for Frozen and Big Hero 6. Sumo is collaborating with Disney suddenly?
Disney bought Little Big Planet confirmed

What is so bad about LBP3 that makes it so horrible? From what i've seen, it looks fun and amazing

LittleBigPlanet 3 has a forget ton of game-ruining glitches. You wouldn't believe the community until you play it.

Infinite loading, random crashes, levels deloading, random crashes, INFINITE HEIGHT EXPLOIT, old levels being broken, not progressing in Adventure Mode... Did I forget to mention random crashes?

It's as broken as Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 12:50:12 AM by SpongeCraft1212 »

Bump, I'm also sad that I've already finished LBP: PS Vita.

My only problem with lbp3 is half the dlc not working.

the only problem i have had with lbp3 is that the save file got corrupted and i had to restart
i was at chapter 3 i think ;c

what's with lbp and corrupting save files

I'm sorry about those last couple of posts that I did on this thread. I've edited them so you can only see them through quotes.

Anyways, I'm hoping the glitches are fixed soon. I'm also hoping that I can get a PS4 and get the PS4 version of LBP3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSSc5j_xUr8 I love these videos.
"OUT ****ING THE DOG, I SEE?"
*Sackboy and Oddsock look at each other*

been playing LBP3 on the PS3, since brother i can't afford a PS4.
the load times are a loving nightmare, especially when building.