5 (26.3%)
what
6 (31.6%)
w0t
3 (15.8%)
whut
3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Werewolf and Wolf Playertypes  (Read 2671 times)

Could someone please make these two Playertypes PLES!

« Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 07:09:15 PM by ?Sir Info? 2 »

Could someone please make these two Playertypes PLES!
We got a Dog AI but I don't know about the Werewolf.
new generations to furrys
No.

Werewolves are not furries
but tHey hav furr!112!

Anyways, these would be cool playertypes to have. I think there was one WereWolf Playertype made, but it was private. I think so at least.

Anyways, these would be cool playertypes to have. I think there was one WereWolf Playertype made, but it was private. I think so at least.
No it was just an edit to the superhuman player type without a model that overwrites the superhuman playertype

Hey I did kind of have a idea on this a while back, thinking if someone where to do a wolf head item then a player could simply equip the head as a item and use it, instead of making a fully body werewolf, and maybe have the head do something, growl or bite maybe?, anyhow it could be quite useful in RP's as you could give the head item though a quest perhaps, anyhow just a thought.

The point of this was is i kinda had a few ideas for a game inwhich you and a group of 5 have to find an huntdown a werewolf befor he decides to eat your meaty ass....other then that it could be usefull for an RPG.

I've been waiting for a full body wolf/werewolf player type and FINALLY POSSIBLY I'm gonna get it

That's what I would hope for....

A playertype like this would be nice to have, though I have a feeling a bunch of Werewolf and Wolf RP's would come out if this playertype were released.

A playertype like this would be nice to have, though I have a feeling a bunch of Werewolf and Wolf RP's would come out if this playertype were released.
Not wanting something made because someone might do something you don't like is a terrible reason.
The proper response is to simply not join that server

I think this would be a good addition. A werewolf could be used for a few different gamemodes, as for wolves, we need more animal playertypes in general, they can add a nice touch to a build

Not wanting something made because someone might do something you don't like is a terrible reason.
The proper response is to simply not join that server

I think this would be a good addition. A werewolf could be used for a few different gamemodes, as for wolves, we need more animal playertypes in general, they can add a nice touch to a build

Well that was partly the reason......before we consider giving up on this (http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=256753.0)
this would be one of the things that could get us to work on it.