BlockyBlock - bad host

Author Topic: BlockyBlock - bad host  (Read 2512 times)

BlockyBlock banned me from his SSB server for really no reason.

I was using only the spear. He started getting upset and made up a weird reason so I wouldn't use it.\

I suggested he ban the weapon, and while he was banning me, I killed him.

I wouldn't recommend his server. It seems he'll find a way to ban whoever kills him.

the spear is hardly an overpowered weapon

he was just pissy cause he couldn't hit me

You really made a post about being kicked from a server?
Wow

'kicked'
"BlockyBlock banned Dr.Kirby (ID: 20525) for 23039 minutes - "nonsense here"

Wow
you banned him for more than a week
are you handicapped, like do you need to take a pill or something
serious question

Wow
What if I killed you a bunch of times
Would you ban me for that

What if I killed you a bunch of times
Would you ban me for that
no,i would murder you in your sleep

Clearly the most intelligently constructed counterargument ever.

Jesus forget are you ok kid
You seem like one of those people who always point out a "reason" for why you failed.
"OMG U KILLED ME TWICE IN A ROW U MUST BE HAXXING"

Here's a hint:
If you're killed a lot, it does not mean that these people are hacking or cheating in any way. It simply means that YOU ARE BAD AT THIS. That's all there is to it.
And what OP said to you is reasonable- if you didn't like the spear, then why was it enabled?

And one last thing:

Please explain why this was your ban reason.

Haha good luck with that

If you're killed a lot, it does not mean that these people are hacking or cheating in any way. It simply means that YOU ARE BAD AT THIS. That's all there is to it.

Or the person who killed him was really good.

Just pointing that out.

Jesus forget are you ok kid
You seem like one of those people who always point out a "reason" for why you failed.
"OMG U KILLED ME TWICE IN A ROW U MUST BE HAXXING"

Here's a hint:
And what OP said to you is reasonable- if you didn't like the spear, then why was it enabled?

And one last thing:
Please explain why this was your ban reason.
Because the game is about using multiple weapons and combos ect and when i removed the op weapon,he hadn't died yet and didn't get go of it so i told him and he kept on overusing it

i such famus sow mush piypul ar tolking abawt miy

Because the game is about using multiple weapons and combos ect and when i removed the op weapon,he hadn't died yet and didn't get go of it so i told him and he kept on overusing it

The spear isn't even that OP! It's not like it's the rocket launcher!
I am pretty sure there is at least ONE item restriction addon out there SOMEWHERE. You CAN disable it if you want.

And I wasn't point out what you think I was. I was actually asking about the... *ahem*... "accidental" addition of the "child abuse" part.