Author Topic: Web Development - WAYWO?!  (Read 3202 times)

lolz get rid of the ugly gradient get some bored on the top bar the text on the bottom right is unreadable the media/demo/buy/community needs to be changed into something not ugly and the font at the very bottom needs to be fixed.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 06:41:40 AM by alex dude »

Cool stuff, but what is it for?

Cool stuff, but what is it for?
personal server control panel, hopefully for blockland and some other games in the future.
first i need to learn how to control them :^)

My website got a big layout overhaul a bit ago.

I considered cheaping out and using Bootstrap like the rest of you guys and every other web developer on Earth, but I didn't feel like there was much of a point without totally redoing the aesthetic.

wtf aren't the forums supposed to autoresize images to 1000x by now
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 02:04:53 PM by Tabbo Hotel »

Since when would they have done that?

They did at some point. Can't say for certain when, within the past two years.

It's never done that the entire time I've been here. There's a theme/plugin that someone made that fixes it, that's probably what you're thinking of.

(oh sick, there's auto-resize now)
the latest forum update made it auto resize to 1000 or something,
Click cause auto resize makes it small.
Oh yeah, in your absence, the forums got a new feature to stop page stretching images, when posting images wider than 1000 pixels, it'll resize the image's width to 1000 automatically, so that's pretty dandy
Middle of 2013 apparently.

It's never done that the entire time I've been here. There's a theme/plugin that someone made that fixes it, that's probably what you're thinking of.
no, there was a time when it would autoresize. when the forum got overhauled and put onto cloudflare that feature disappeared though

no, there was a time when it would autoresize. when the forum got overhauled and put onto cloudflare that feature disappeared though
Huh. I never noticed it.

my http://nerrad.eu page is the only thing that anyone will see, it's basically nothing and is just a server intended to hold my screenshots and files but i think the .ready jquery i did on it as a mess around looks sound
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 09:49:06 AM by nerraD »