Author Topic: [Steam Summer Sale] Non-Begging Thread - AFTERPARTY | BUREAUCRACY ABOUND  (Read 18779 times)

buy the bundle as a gift, redeem one and trade the other??

or does it appear in your inventory as a bundle

Bought three of them earlier. Its a bundle. If you buy it while having one of the games, you are wasting your money, ad it counts as one game in your inventory.

trading this piece of junk for any other adventure prizes that you get from crafting the cards together if anyone wants it

I bought the CSLB since it was a dollar cheaper than buying battleblock theater alone. The bundle was 2.49 and BBT was 3.74

Starting today, more people will win free games!

1st place team
30 team members who scored points will win 3 games

2nd place team
20 team members who scored points will win 2 games

3rd place team
10 team members who scored points will win 1 game

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 12:04:12 PM by Badger »

Starting today, more people will win free games!

1st place team
30 team members who scored points will win 3 games

2nd place team
20 team members who scored points will win 2 games

3rd place team
10 team members who scored points will win 1 game

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

I wonder if this was already planned or if it's a new thing to help break up the rigging

Okay I really wanna buy Kentucky Route Zero and it's on the flash sale but it's also only 50% off and now Im really conflicted what do I do

Okay I really wanna buy Kentucky Route Zero and it's on the flash sale but it's also only 50% off and now Im really conflicted what do I do

If an item appears in a daily deal OR a flash sale it's as low as it's going to get during this sale event

At least that's how things have always been, you can always wait if you'd like but I tried that with Scribblenauts last year and it didn't go on sale again
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 12:22:19 PM by Regulith »

Yeah Ill wait
I already bought a lot of games so those will keep me entertained until the next sale where hopefully it'll go for 75% off

Don't buy it. The reviews say it's only 2 hours long, your money is better spent on other things in the sale

Like Torchlight II

Which I just bought

Well, just got this thing from my Summer Sale badge
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 01:07:34 PM by Regulith »

how much is it valued?

trading this piece of junk for any other adventure prizes that you get from crafting the cards together if anyone wants it
I'll give you the Loadout arm floaties for it

Well, just got this thing from my Summer Sale badge
Do you want it? I'll trade you some stuff for it

how much is it valued?

Market's cheapest is $1.07

Do you want it? I'll trade you some stuff for it

I don't plan on playing BattleBlock Theater so be my guest

I'll take spare TF2 items or trading cards, it doesn't have to add up to exactly market price or anything just somewhere in the ballpark would be nice