[Steam Summer Sale] Non-Begging Thread - AFTERPARTY | BUREAUCRACY ABOUND

Author Topic: [Steam Summer Sale] Non-Begging Thread - AFTERPARTY | BUREAUCRACY ABOUND  (Read 18788 times)

either way, someone is rigging this game heavily.
Reddit wants equality amongst the Steam community, so the five teams get to win two times throughout the event, purple won first, then red, then green, then pink, now blue, then they go back to purple and the cycle begins again until the final day

So if I buy the can't stop laughing bundle, would I be able to keep battleblock theater and gift someone castle crashers since I already have it?

So if I buy the can't stop laughing bundle, would I be able to keep battleblock theater and gift someone castle crashers since I already have it?
no, i tried it.

also if anyone wants to trade ac black flag for fez, super hexagon, and papers please, pm me.

Reddit wants equality amongst the Steam community, so the five teams get to win two times throughout the event, purple won first, then red, then green, then pink, now blue, then they go back to purple and the cycle begins again until the final day
Then what the forget's the point in having a competition if everything is predetermined so that everyone wins a fair number of times?

Is Saints Row IV any good
cause like the trailer looks good but it also looks weird and Im not sure if its worth $10

cause like the trailer looks good but it also looks weird and Im not sure if its worth $10
It's pretty fun. 10 dollars is fair, especially if you have a friend to play it with.

It's worth $10 if you got a friend to play it with though it's a subpar co-op experience compared to previous games. It's fun though.

when you buy a game your computer can't run

Yep. Got that with Farcry 3, though its just laggy on low settings.
I have a few games i want to play but cant because of visual lag :/
This just means its time to make a new computer with the R9 270x instead of the GT 630

when you pay full price for a game your computer can't run and see it for 75% off years later

when you pay full price for a game your computer can't run and see it for 75% off years later

This.
Though i learned after 3 purchases. I paid full price for terraria, garrys mod, and Rogue Legacy.

The only game that I haven't been able to run at all is arma 3.
And I payed full price for it :(

why is the lego movie game available for voting but it will be the same price..?

why is the lego movie game available for voting but it will be the same price..?
they just occasionally forget up the price stickers sometimes
for example, the flash/community choice sales still haven't appeared although the old ones disappeared

buy the bundle as a gift, redeem one and trade the other??

or does it appear in your inventory as a bundle