Author Topic: [Steam Summer Sale] Non-Begging Thread - AFTERPARTY | BUREAUCRACY ABOUND  (Read 19432 times)

I'm going to get AoE II but I'm not sure if I should get the Forgotten expansion with it.
Any advice?

it gives you a bunch more civs to play as and stuff. for 2.49? sure. go for it

this is certainly rather interesting to watch

first place is guaranteed green, but every other place is a total loving mistery

How the forget is green so far in the lead when they were dead last yesterday?

Pretty sure Valve doesn't let this stuff fly for long.

what

it's part of the event

this is certainly rather interesting to watch

first place is guaranteed green, but every other place is a total loving mistery
And why are they all so close together like that? Seriously, today's just been weird for the scoreboard

THEY'RE IN THE LEAD BY MORE THAN 200,000 POINTS NOW! What am i even looking at?!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 04:50:20 AM by Masterlegodude »

Woah. Vote for Horror - Atmospheric! Metro and Betrayer are awesome games. 80% off too! I hope that the Baldur's Gate fanbase won't skew the votes.

I think teams may be just a LITTLE stacked here.

I voted for Horror Atmospheric.

Lone Survivor is probably one of my favorite games of all time. It is my favorite horror game in my 6 years of playing games, holy stuff it is that good.

That feeling when you realize you forgot to vote in one of the flash sales :(

I even updated the flash and community sales last night in this OP, I just forgot to vote lol

People on green keep using point steal tokens, it seems. Every 5-10 seconds green rapidly goes up and someone else goes down.

this isn't loving right

Woah. Vote for Horror - Atmospheric! Metro and Betrayer are awesome games. 80% off too! I hope that the Baldur's Gate fanbase won't skew the votes.
Probably my last purchase during the summersale.

The deals on other titles im interested in have been so weak and i already have the badge.

What the stuff is going on with Green?

400k ADVANTAGE WHAT