Author Topic: [Steam Summer Sale] Non-Begging Thread - AFTERPARTY | BUREAUCRACY ABOUND  (Read 18784 times)

THAT'S A LOT OF BADGES

You can also get 100 points by randomly obtaining a 'Steal 100 Points' token after crafting a Summer Adventure Badge

With no money to buy cards or ways to trade for cards and no more badges to craft, i believe i've finished this event with a grand total of 128 points

How did you guys do?

How did you guys do?

I pretty much just contributed one point every day for the first five days, then crafted a summer badge and was done with it.

My friend got lucky and got 2 foil summer cards which he sold for about 2 dollars each as well.

why is the map being flipped over by pink giant

why is the map being flipped over by pink giant
With Pink Team being associated with Kirby by Red Team and even Pink Team themselves, Kirby decided that Pink would be the perfect target to possess and ruin the adventure map by flipping it out of anger because Kirby did not get a new Air Ride game

today is fair battle day - everyone in the list has swapped places at least 10 times in the last 10 minutes

also I contributed 0 points and got 0 cards/badges/anything because I didn't get enough cards of any game to craft a badge
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 01:05:12 AM by Tudoreleu »

also I contributed 0 points and got 0 cards/badges/anything because I didn't get enough cards of any game to craft a badge
same. i just sold em all

gREEN TEAM WERE IN THE LEAD

C'mon blue, pull a quick one.

what do the winners get?

Anyone who enjoys grand strategy games as much as me and TwenteFreak do and has the freetime to play with us and is interested in a copy of Crusader Kings II PM me. You must not be a moron and I dont want anyone who hasnt played a gsg before, because Im not taking the risk that you dont like it and I couldnt have given it to someone who wouldve enjoyed it more.

Note that Ive already asked someone and if they respond positively they get the game, this is just a backup list.
fforget how did I miss this