[Steam Summer Sale] Non-Begging Thread - AFTERPARTY | BUREAUCRACY ABOUND

Author Topic: [Steam Summer Sale] Non-Begging Thread - AFTERPARTY | BUREAUCRACY ABOUND  (Read 18773 times)

wtf it isnt the final day the final day is the 30th
it's the final day for the competition

Day 1 winner: PURPLE TEAM
Day 2 winner: RED TEAM
Day 3 winner: GREEN TEAM
Day 4 winner: PINK TEAM
Day 5 winner: BLUE TEAM
Day 6 winner: RED TEAM
Day 5 winner: RED TEAM
Day 5 winner: RED TEAM
Day 5 winner: PINK TEAM
day 5 must be groundhog day

Not actually...
the sale lasts until the 30th, it says so on the banner up top:

so if everyone says that tomorrow, the 29th, is the last day, then logically one would assume that the final day for the competition is the 29th because the sale is supposed to go until the 30th.

the sale lasts until the 30th, it says so on the banner up top:

so if everyone says that tomorrow, the 29th, is the last day, then logically one would assume that the final day for the competition is the 29th because the sale is supposed to go until the 30th.

Valve has pulled some odd stuff before... I got a feeling it'll go for the whole length.

It's the last day of "new" sales
Anything on the 29th would last for only 24 hours, and it would be the encore day where all of the most popular sales get one last go. If there are no encore sales, the site page would go back to normal and the daily deals and overarching summer sale deals would continue for the remaining 24 hours. Today is the final day of the team competition

As it stands an encore sale is likely for tomorrow, but not guaranteed

final day

No, that would make everyone and their wallets have a heart attack

final day

STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP I JUST HAD A HEART ATTACK

Today is what the board should have looked like the entire summer

not RED AHEAD BY 200,000 POINTS

it was john g who murdered your steam wallet lenny!

Im still super disappointed that Magicite and spelunky wasn't discounted above 60%

i don't get the points thing
like how are the points adding up how are teams getting points
i missed all but the last couple of days to the sale so i'm completely lost

i don't get the points thing
like how are the points adding up how are teams getting points
i missed all but the last couple of days to the sale so i'm completely lost
How to get points

How to get summer cards
1 point - Craft any badge for any gameYou get one card for every $10 spent during the sale
10 points - Craft any foil badge for any gameYou get one card for every 3 times you vote in the community choice
10 points - Craft a Summer Adventure BadgeYou get one card if you contributed to your team per day, 2 cards if your team wins
100 points - Craft a foil Summer Adventure BadgeTrade for them or buy them from the market