Author Topic: Coolbros and cigaretteolas v.1(?)  (Read 4034 times)

coolsbros:me
chumps: everyone else

PFFFT HAHA MILK CAME OUT OF MY NOSE

PFFFT HAHA MILK CAME OUT OF MY NOSE
you're a super chump now

you're a super chump now
holy stuff he's bringing out the big guns

coolbros:
hodot
F3d
Zay
Zanaran2
Filipe1020
jinkazma
Georges
Bluetoothboy
Pablo
Nobot
Acorncake
Wafflecake
Brickitect
Bloukface
adam487
score²
mus
jairo
maxwell
niff
epicduke
char
Redey1290 (renderman)
nal
momentum
pacha
frankie
boink
flatflyer
awesomebread
Silleb
Master King Deaddude
Night_Hawk
thekid
and theres some more, but thats just off the top of my head

cigaretteolas:
mr queeba
Scaredhappyguy
BDX
Spencer
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 01:20:32 PM by Champion »

I can hate an action, but that doesn't get me anywhere. I can ban the actions all I want, but if there is no one that I can use as a prime example for breaking the crime, I'll sound like I'm using spectral evidence.

Wouldn't you rather have a world free of crime than a prison full of criminals? Sorry to use so many brown townogies, but I'm finding your logic difficult to understand. I know that you've had issues with harassment from Lord Tony for your brony status, I can relate, as I suffered from it too.

What you're essentially doing here is using Lord Tony as a scapegoat / effigy for all shades of distasteful activity and thus detracting from the actual solution.

you're a super chump now

Wouldn't you rather have a world free of crime than a prison full of criminals? Sorry to use so many brown townogies, but I'm finding your logic difficult to understand. I know that you've had issues with harassment from Lord Tony for your brony status, I can relate, as I suffered from it too.

What you're essentially doing here is using Lord Tony as a scapegoat / effigy for all shades of distasteful activity and thus detracting from the actual solution.

Clearly you don't understand the current state of events for most of the "vocal-minority" anti-bronies here on the forums. The reason much like lord tony and tend to follow his tactics. Using lord tony as a prime example gives a easy to explain description of those I've mentioned.

Also, please tell me how you can relate to me. Please, tell me how you've suffered so much...
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 01:06:22 PM by Kochieboy »

But there are his white knights that still haven't died off. The spirit just tends to linger, and for as long as it lingers, I'll make a stand against it.
I don't see any white knights here so you might wanna go somewhere else with your crusade.

I don't see any white knights here so you might wanna go somewhere else with your crusade.

You haven't seen anything then, whenever they see an opening, they take it.

The reason much like lord tony and tend to follow his tactics. Using lord tony as a prime example gives a easy to explain description of those I've mentioned.

This didn't make much sense.

Also, please tell me how you can relate to me. Please, tell me how you've suffered so much...

Because I used to be a massive flamboyant pony-forgeter around these parts, and got a similar tier of flack for it. I didn't really suffer at all actually, I just kinda got over it.

Because I used to be a massive flamboyant pony-forgeter around these parts, and got a similar tier of flack for it. I didn't really suffer at all actually, I just kinda got over it.

Similar tier? Have you even seen the stuff I've taken from over the years?

Coolbros:
Acorncake
Wafflecake
Champion
Frostwind
Slightly
Filipe
Georges
Flatty
Mr Noßody
Kumquat
xxxxkill
jinkazma
Na Pulse
Camel
Niff
Night fox
Adam487

cigaretteolas:
cigaretteola :cookieMonster:
Bluecacti
Cassord
Nal
Shell
Takato14
Zay
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 01:15:56 PM by ßlöükfáce »

Similar tier? Have you even seen the stuff I've taken from over the years?

Can't say I have, Kochieboy. Drama on this forum is relatively tame if you ask me.

ok real list

coolbros:
yniff
chuampion
silleb
f3d

cigaretteolas (doesn't mean i hate them, just dislike):
nal
bisjac (half of the time)
furdle
adinx
cassord
takato
night fox
marroncacti
momentum
charlesspeaking

and everyone else is in between 'cause i don't really talk to them (although i haven't talked to f3d in awhile)

Can't say I have, Kochieboy. Drama on this forum is relatively tame if you ask me.

People don't usually drama me, they just get banned for flaming.