Author Topic: Coolbros and cigaretteolas v.1(?)  (Read 4032 times)

oh crap I didn't see them there
yeah they're in the right place too.

and in all honesty: big fat loving kudos to furdle for being one of those who can take what people say over the internet

Furdle does not 'take what people say over the internet', he has simply put himself above everyone else and therefore makes no effort to accept criticism from those he deems inferior. It's just a simple superiority complex. While such confidence isn't exactly an inherently in-admirable quality, Furdle often comes off as brash or condescending to others. This results in frustration among many members of the community.

While taking any form of aggressive action against Furdle is generally futile and wasteful of time, it is perfectly okay for people to have a negative disposition against him. You should to learn to accept this. Considering you are his friend he probably sees you as some form of equal he will probably take criticism from you more seriously. If you (actually) wanted to curb negative feelings towards your friend, you should probably stop encouraging his behavior.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 09:37:14 AM by Rally »

people who I like
Flatflyer
Pacha
Freek
Jayce
Zapk
Frankie

People who should die
Furdle
Pass

coolbros:
all the people
cigaretteolas:
the ones who are cigarettes of course

inb4hugestuffstorm

I don't really think I could make a black and white list like this to judge people, some people just have different levels of douchebaggery.

I don't think I'd be able to post this without being disliked by several people

sacrifices must be done for the lists

Zay

you must confess!

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
― Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
― Winston Churchill
Wow, I've actually never heard of this quote, that's a great thing to live with.

― Winston Churchill

How could I have overlooked this quote.

stood up for something? ha ha more like my spine tried to stand up and got crushed under the sheer weight of my nervousness, self-doubt, and self-underestimating

rad:
most of you (will update)

bad:
some of you (will not update)

idiots who need to stop being an starfish
Steve5452
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 11:00:41 AM by Maxwell. »

disappointed i am not in cool bro list

MASTER FRIEND RACE:

Kobewarrior
Lizzy
Vegetarian Zombie
PyroMechanics
Wispfire
Kelblock

Acquaintance Noblemen:

Masterrockets
-still being updated-

Somewhat Unliked:

some people around here (will look around)

stuff TIER AUTIST LORDS:

Lord Tony