post interesting facts/secrets about yourself

Author Topic: post interesting facts/secrets about yourself  (Read 8399 times)

I still haven't gotten behind the wheel yet, and I've had my permit for 1 1/2 years. I'll be 18 in just over a month. Oops. :P

why????

''post cringeworthy stuff about yourself''
truthfulyl i always feel lik no1 lieks me... my self esteem is so low at night i cry myself to sleep and question if its worth livin another day.... i only eat junkfood cuz i want to die quicker.... im rlly brown townytical but i dont have aspergers.... my middle name is Jumanji but when i was little i said Jumoonga

why????

Why not? Cars are really bad for the environment. Ride a bike. Bikes are much cooler, safer, and greener than cars.

Why not? Cars are really bad for the environment. Ride a bike. Bikes are much cooler, safer, and greener than cars.

You can't go 0 to 100 in a bike in just a few seconds. B)

I already do m8
You can't go 0 to 100 in a bike in just a few seconds. B)
I didn't think most normal cars can do that either

I dont know jack about cars
I havent been to a high school party
Im friends with everyone but good friends with no one

i have a pet rock named toby that i regularly take care of

i took a car on an illegal 1hr and 45min joy ride and almost killed 4 or more people

i have almost, but never been arrested 3 times

I dont know jack about cars
i know a moderate amount of jack about cars

Don't let environmentalists convert You.

Those gasses were already on Earth, You are not creating more gas.
And besides, the "heat"? things cool off.

Just, ugh.

I already do m8I didn't think most normal cars can do that either
ugh they have a corvette that went 0 - 60 in 2 seconds

one time at school a girl offered me weed and then told me that if i graduate here then she'll get me some
i'd gladly let a robot forget me but with people i'd rather be the one dominating
i'm terrible at video games and i know nothing about guns
i have a keen interest in how forgeted up medicine was throughout history (but have no one to share it with)

i'm not particularly interesting tho

Don't let environmentalists convert You.
Those gasses were already on Earth, You are not creating more gas.
And besides, the "heat"? things cool off.
is this satire

I've started making at least 20 games in the past. With the exception of a couple small projects, I've never finished any of them.
I've also been working on a ridiculous amount of game projects.
Never finished any of them either,
that's why I'm taking a week-long break from the forums so I can code my projects until the engine can't support it anymore.

I love both arcade and story-driven games, despite both of them being totally different
I hate bugs
I like making new friends and enemies