Author Topic: Power Ranger Decals  (Read 10520 times)

Theworm, I gotta ask, how did you do that for you avatar?
And lol at the yellow power ranger.

Please reply :(

Please reply :(
I changed my settings to high on Blockland, opened the player GUI, print screened, pasted into photoshop, rendered, applied a black stroke, shrunk to avatar size, applied a white stroke. Ta-da :D

Rendering is the process by which something appears on your screen, it's done automatically. All you need to do is paste it and apply some filters.

Alright, which filter did he apply than? I really want to get that effect on some pictures I got, not necessarily  Blockland.

Rendering is the process by which something appears on your screen, it's done automatically. All you need to do is paste it and apply some filters.
Yeah sorry, wrong term. I was thinking of something else. I meant transed it. I didn't us any filters.

Yeah sorry, wrong term. I was thinking of something else. I meant transed it. I didn't us any filters.

How'd you get it so cartoony like? :o
About to try.
Doesn't look quite the same. =/
I used Paint.NET though, I'm not Photoshop friendly
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 07:03:43 PM by Vertzer »

I'm not really sure why mine turned out so cartoony, maybe that kinda just happens when you shrink it.

You can always try bumping up the contrast a bit.

Better?
Also, Question @ wedge, how did you make the picture that's in your Steam profile? It's very pretty and I would like to try :D
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 09:15:13 PM by Vertzer »

Looks a bit more cartoony. And I want to see Wedges steam thing.

Here, it looks epic.
*CREDIT GOES TO WEDGE, THIS IS ALL HIM, NOT ME.*

Anyone notice that the pink ranger has just as much bulge as the yellow ranger?