What is the meaning of your username?

Author Topic: What is the meaning of your username?  (Read 5465 times)

Sadly I came up with it from roblox

I was a little kid still new to the Internet. My previous username on different websites would be cptprice,  because I was a huge call of duty fan.

Then I had the sudden urge to be original. I have noticed that just about every other username was something like, "supersoldierkiller,"  or 'xX_Swag_Sniper_Wolf_Xx',  or,  'narutofan134646597', and etc.

So I came up with Dudeman162,  thinking it was original.

The end.

I'd rather not tell it, as it is personally, secret.

I'll only give you one hint. V16. Now... GUESS!

-delishnip-
God that all looks delicious right now.

Anyways, if anyone remembers Jorici (he is now a mentor on the goonstation ss13 server), he used the first two letters of his first, middle, and last name.
My current (and hopefully permanent and mostly universal) username is the exact same way.

Wonder G was a modified form of my AC:WW nickname from Frogbert or whoever that bodybuilding frog was.

PsychoLeet: Psycho was taken on BL, so I jumped from Psycho+ to PsychoLeet and there you have it, my e-mail and XBL name (because ten bucks for a name change is too much).
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 07:28:46 PM by Gatysh »

it means I'm gay

Nothing really, just a combination of letters that make up a name

wellll
hm
let me think
ok
so basically when i popped out my mothers vagina my mom originally wanted to name me Max with only one x, so my dad had the idea of naming me with 2 x's
so thats why my name is Maxx
and the reason i have my rl name as my blf name is that im not creative and i didnt have any ideas
but
my name did originate from thebigmaxx, a username i've had on youtube for about 5 years
because i wanted to make videos when i was 6 years old
(i was pretty successful on youtube for a young kid)

wellll
hm
let me think
ok
so basically when i popped out my mothers vagina my mom originally wanted to name me Max with only one x, so my dad had the idea of naming me with 2 x's
so thats why my name is Maxx
and the reason i have my rl name as my blf name is that im not creative and i didnt have any ideas
there can only be one real-named max on this forum

i was going to type epicdukey for some temp. account years ago, but i can't spell and only realized what it said after i created the account and it sounded alright so i kept it

there can only be one real-named max on this forum
well im here so you're just gonna have to
 deal with it
im maxx btw, not max

Well um, let's see, there isn't much so say so...