What is the meaning of your username?

Author Topic: What is the meaning of your username?  (Read 5469 times)

I dont get it.
Neil Cicierega started three memes throughout his entire time on the internet. He also has a band called Lemon Demon.
Skyrim is self explanatory.

i thought it meant "clone version  117" waaaaat

How dare you underestimate Clone.

Clone comes from the Latin Clonosus, meaning "To be one with many babes"
The "v." is the roman numeral 5, representing 5 babes.
117 is a reference to the 117th verse of the old testament, it reads as "Who beeth the being of many virgins used, of rad motorbikes ridden and hotties persued, one so brave he would punch a gun, one with balls so big they block out the sun"
A. Clone v.117
That is genius and very well sought!

I might tell you tomorrow what I dreamed this night.
Had at really f**ked up dream... So I was cycling towards my home when suddenly I saw a very drunk lady walking on the street yelling things a me. So I came home and I saw my mom playing strip poker with several guys I never saw with all a cigarette in thier mouth. I screamed like a saw a huge spider and one of the guys stood up, Came walking towards me and threw a big box of marijuana on me. (what the f**k?) Then I took a shower upstairs with these guys still pokering downstairs. (Like wtf again?) Magicly it turned night in a second, I decided to go to sleep, when suddenly that drunk lady from the street asked me: 'Do you want to do a trio?'. And then I woke up. That was really... F**ked up.

Also the 'fall' part of my name is when you dream you like fall of a cliff or in a blackhole, Your legs start to move like crazy. I love that feeling...

My mother and step father used to have a dog named Thorfin, and that dog was named after a famous person. I threw on the 25 for it is my favorite number.

Wow u lightweight.

I had a dream that was so loving awesome I still remember it.

In the dream, I am at school. In the lower field area. A plane is on fire and hurling towards me. I have to run the forget out, jump over the high fence, and run to safety. It hits the field, barreling down the field at top speed. I am running at supersonic speeds and then I finally get to the fence. I keep running. It blazes through some houses. I keep running still. Suddenly, I am in a very big city, similar to New York. I end up on a dock. A man sells me some crack cocaine. I put it in my pocket, say "thanks", and walk away. I end up seeing some would bang girls, and then eventually I get to a ghetto area. This is all much like an Asian city, but I could not place where at the time because I knew jack stuff about Asia. I eventually came into a street where these men looked at me. Mexicans. They ganged up on me. They said, "hey it's that kid with the crack!" They attack me. They beat me, but the crack dealer saved me. I ran away. The dream looped.

My name originated when I signed up for a Lego.com account many years ago. I had received an Mindstorms NXT for Christmas, and anyone familiar with the set will know that it has Bluetooth capabilities. As I was totally enthralled with the kit at the time, and the wireless Bluetooth function was my favorite feature, BluetoothBoy was born. Surprisingly, even though it's a name I came up with years ago, I still like it and will probably use it forever.

So no, it has nothing to do with my teeth, and nothing to do with Bluetooth cellphone earpieces.

two monkeys from super robot monkey team hyper force go

that's just it there was no thought that's it that's all

I was naming a Mii George, and I mispelled it Georges. I thought it was kinda funny, so I kept it.

I was naming a Mii George, and I mispelled it Georges. I thought it was kinda funny, so I kept it.
My computer's name is wrong because I went to spell George and somehow ended up with Gero. :/

My computer's name is wrong because I went to spell George and somehow ended up with Gero. :/
lol

I masturbated to buttlove

Behind my name their is a bit of meaning, because in fighting games, I like to stray to places by taking advantages to the opponents side and I needed a name.  I got my name about several years ago and this name wasn't on Google or any of the search engines except it was showing up as part of a dictionary, that's it.  Don't be fooled by the hypocrites that took my name as their own.  I am the rightful owner of the name and not too mention after a few years of having the name, some University started there internet, but I'm still laughing that they are using my name.  Their was probably a person that his last name was "Strayer".  So I asked some people if it still required to keep the name even though I gotten the name before University site came around and they said yes.  I kept the name even though it suits me anyway.

I hope you like the story behind my name, I think its worth telling yours, don't you think?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 12:35:18 PM by Strayer »

"Reson" as in resonance, like soundwaves and vibrations and stuff

"Kinetic" as in moving energy and stuff

'twas also the name of an OC i imagined up a long time ago

i have gotten multiple comments about my name having loveual innuendo