What is the meaning of your username?

Author Topic: What is the meaning of your username?  (Read 5460 times)

i was really hungry about 2 years ago and i thought

"forgetin' cupcakes man, thats the stuff"

my in game name (redey1290) was just my favorite color (red) with ey at the end with the 2 first and last numbers on the keyboard (1290)

Caudex = Blockhead in Latin

Snaked is naked and snake combned, so I added Snake to the end to make it sound like naked snake.

Mine is from a game series called Stalker.

Daisuke Aoki from Kodomo no Jikan

Around 8 years ago, I wanted my profile to be first on a list on my uncle's Xbox. So I put A and B at the start, then made up stath
I've used this name for everything ever since.

guess what
NO MEANING WHAT-SO-EVER
lol rekt

my other name, querry, has no meaning either, i just had to register a domain and i had no ideas i saw an sql ad with query written on it and it stuck like that

Forum name: I was 11.
Superior name "L's & D's:" It stands for Lemons & Dragons, which was a combination of my two obsessions at the time; Neil Cicierega and Skyrim.

Clone comes from the Latin Clonosus, meaning "To be one with many babes"
The "v." is the roman numeral 5, representing 5 babes.
117 is a reference to the 117th verse of the old testament, it reads as "Who beeth the being of many virgins used, of rad motorbikes ridden and hotties persued, one so brave he would punch a gun, one with balls so big they block out the sun"
A. Clone v.117
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 02:13:51 AM by Clone v.117 »

ok so like once there was this guy named john lennon and i stole his last name and reversed it

ok so like once there was this guy named john lennon and i stole his last name and reversed it
Mind=Blown

Brad Borne's Fancy Pants Man Adventures is and will always be the stuff.
was fancypants101, then FANCYPANTSXD, now .:FancyPants:.
the .: staircases i stole from Taboo, because when changing my username i did it in blockland, and he was at the top of the general discussion IRC list

Forum name: I was 11.
Superior name "L's & D's:" It stands for Lemons & Dragons, which was a combination of my two obsessions at the time; Neil Cicierega and Skyrim.
I dont get it.

Clone comes from the Latin Clonosus, meaning "To be one with many babes"
The "v." is the roman numeral 5, representing 5 babes.
117 is a reference to the 117th verse of the old testament, it reads as "Who beeth the being of many virgins used, of rad motorbikes ridden and hotties persued, one so brave he would punch a gun, one with balls so big they block out the sun"
A. Clone v.117
i thought it meant "clone version  117" waaaaat