Author Topic: What is the meaning of your username?  (Read 5467 times)

I liked the sound of it.  I made it up off the top of my head for a PSN account in 2011 and have used it for literally everything since.  My Blockland name from 2008-2012 (2012 being when I got back into Blockland after a long absence) was Oliver Hagamy, which was the name of a Lego guy that I had used frequently.

Now everyone asks me if I like any number of cars, most notably the Mazda RX-7 and the Mercury Cougar XR-7.

I came up with this username when I was seven because I really liked Sonic Adventure DX on the GC. I never had a reason to change it.

loving Big's story. Why fishing?

when I was making a account for Roblox, I decided to just take two words and mix them together.
for whatever reason I was thinking specifically in the letter F and decided both the words "flat" and "flyer" would fit together well, and its been my username ever since.

this time around I have something to post
"Fox" was always the only good part of my name, and... I guess, a long time ago, I experimented with the name "foxhop," then not so long ago, I tried to make the email foxhop@gmail.com, but that was taken! so wynd fox suggested foxscotch, instead, then I decided I liked it better anyway, and here we are

this time around I have something to post
"Fox" was always the only good part of my name, and... I guess, a long time ago, I experimented with the name "foxhop," then not so long ago, I tried to make the email foxhop@gmail.com, but that was taken! so wynd fox suggested foxscotch, instead, then I decided I liked it better anyway, and here we are

Wh-what??

Wow RIP old account.

My ingame name, Binkybadjln, came from a old game, it was a randomized name where it would take 2 random words and 3 letters to make up your name. It just caught on. I forgot what game it was from.

Apparently it's an Aztec god and a Dungeon and Dragons monster

I just typed in random letters until I got something

my name doesn't have a meaning
it's just there

I am Mithrandir, and Mithrandir means... me.

Just FYI before you read - my current name is Cruxeis.
Modified version of the name of the constellation Alpha Crucis.

My past Blockland name was SCG 98 until 2012, then Sledge. I didn't like either one so I revived SCG and stuck in a random vowel that sounded good. I randomly threw in a K so it looked better. So it doesn't have a deep meaning or anything but I think it sounds cool

what your mom called me when i was fisting her