Author Topic: Why Do You Hate Me?  (Read 6659 times)

Why does it matter how many people love you or hate you? Especially on the internet, with people who are complete strangers and don't mean a single thing to you.
For all you know I could be a 40 year old guy living with his parents, and for all I know Colten could be an Asian hooker named Jerry.
Well, what would be the point in being in a community of people who hate the way you act? Then again, they can know you. I know someone on here's phone number and where they live. At this point, I don't care if you consider this a negative comment. You sir are a nintendo.

Illadin, Caboose/Chips , Gikon, Aviv, Barnabas, Grim, Jams, Inaxio, Chexguy and many others are people I consider friends :)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 08:36:18 PM by Colten »

Illidan, Caboose/Chips , Gikon, Aviv, Barnabas, Grim, Jams, Inaxio, and many others are people I consider friends :)
Fixed.

People seem to always misplace the i and the a.

Me? :cookieMonster:

Vertzer, you're a cigarette.

Me? :cookieMonster:

Vertzer, you're a cigarette.
You were in the others I consider friends. I added you now so you can feel special!

Threads like these are pointless and just waste Badspot's bandwidth.
I can also see how you people seem to honor a certain someone, yet when he disguises himself, you all bash him and ask him to leave and flame him. This happened several times. (You people is mostly referred to everyone who currently flamed me)

Quote from: Badspot
god damnit i hate the internet and everyone on it.

Illadin, Caboose/Chips , Gikon, Aviv, Barnabas, Grim, Jams, Inaxio, Chexguy and many others are people I consider friends :)
:cookieMonster:

I <3 you Colt-Dude

I hate you just because you made this thread and practically asked for attention and love.
Go away.

Please Die

I can also see how you people seem to honor a certain someone, yet when he disguises himself, you all bash him and ask him to leave and flame him. This happened several times. (You people is mostly referred to everyone who currently flamed me)

Posts like these are pointless and just waste of BadSpot's bandwidth.

Posts like these are pointless and just waste of BadSpot's bandwidth.
Irony.
Yet again.

Guys guys guys!
You are all missing the point.

EVERYTHING you do on the internet is pointless, and thus wastes bandwidth

Guys guys guys!
You are all missing the point.

EVERYTHING you do on the internet is pointless, and thus wastes bandwidth
lol

I <3 you Colt-Dude

I'm angry at Colten he pissed in my Cornflakes! >:(

I LOVE YOU COLTEN