Author Topic: Why Do You Hate Me?  (Read 6711 times)

I LOVE YOU COLTEN
I LOVE YOU ILLIDIAN

Those who hates you, they should die in heaven  :cookieMonster:
Ummm... ok?

I'm angry at Colten he pissed in my Cornflakes! >:(
It was bland, I added flavor!

I don't hate you. I have 5/500 friendship with you, and -50/500 enemyship against you.

I don't hate you. I have 5/500 friendship with you, and -50/500 enemyship against you.
?

I'm angry at Colten he pissed in my Cornflakes! >:(
It was bland, I added flavor!
Oh well........ OK.

Even Ephi is going around the forum insulting random people, yet you still don't bitch at him.
You make me sick.
Also, if you even saw me in a server, you'd all be like "HEY *insert real identity here*, LONG TIME NO SEE", not even knowing that this is me you were talking to on the forum.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Even Ephi is going around the forum insulting random people, yet you still don't bitch at him.
You make me sick.
Also, if you even saw me in a server, you'd all be like "HEY *insert real identity here*, LONG TIME NO SEE", not even knowing that this is me you were talking to on the forum.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Omg a stalker?!

I say that to everyone I haven't seen in at least a week :p

And I didn't insult you? I just wanted to know why people would help me so I can improve myself...

Also, you are...

Bleh
Bones

or someone else from RTB

I don't hate you, I just don't like your head.

[EDIT] Forgot to add the second "don't"
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 06:18:33 PM by Young Link »

That made absolutely no sense

Anyway, I don't hate you, I actually barely know you  :cookieMonster:

Wtf colten this is a give me attention thread and a half.

Half? What half? I want it!

You make me sick.
Omg a stalker?!

I say that to everyone I haven't seen in at least a week :p

And I didn't insult you? I just wanted to know why people would help me so I can improve myself...

Also, you are...

Bleh
Bones

or someone else from RTB

I'm neither Bleh nor Bones, although I am way back from RTB.
Have I not left enough clues?

i dont hate you but i hate your avatar.

I hate you just because you made this thread and practically asked for attention and love.
Go away.
Go and die
In a fire

Theres a time to be cynical and hypocratical and theres a time to not be such things.

Even I understand that.

I hate you just because you made this thread and practically asked for attention and love.
Go away.
Go and die
In a fire

Theres a time to be cynical and hypocratical and theres a time to not be such things.

Even I understand that.
You people seem to take the phrase "The internet is serious business" too seriously.

Go away.
Go and die
In a fire

Even I understand that.
You people seem to take the phrase "The internet is serious business" too seriously.

The internet is serious business, feel like being unserious and being an ass to people for no reason, then gtfo.