Author Topic: Why Do You Hate Me?  (Read 6707 times)

I've heard that some people hate me. I have not met anyone that hates me so if you do please post here and tell me why. I you all now me back!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 08:16:03 PM by Colten »

:'D

You've got hearts!

I hate you just because you made this thread and practically asked for attention and love.
Go away.

I hate you just because you made this thread and practically asked for attention and love.
Go away.
:'(

♣ You got clubs!

But seriously every thread is not for attention you just want to sound cool so don't post if your not answering my question. I made this topic simply for self-enhancement and self-discipline. So if your not helping simply go away.

Go away.
Hypocrite.

If you don't want to bring attention to yourself, don't make such a negative comment.

Go away.
Hypocrite.

If you don't want to bring attention to yourself, don't make such a negative comment.

I can say the same for you.
Idiot.

Idiot.
I would highly consider it if you'd please stop posting in my topic. You are simply drawing attention to yourself and spamming up my topic with rude and negative comments.

Idiot.
Stop contradicting yourself.

Mine wasn't a negative comment, I didn't insult you, nor compliment you.

Idiot.

So calling someone a hypocrite is no longer negative?
Why post something like this anyway?

"I heard people hate me, do you hate me?"
"I love you, love me back!"

Idiot.

So calling someone a hypocrite is no longer negative?
Why post something like this anyway?

"I heard people hate me, do you hate me?"
"I love you, love me back!"
I asked politely now can you please get out of my topic!

Because people like to know these things.

Hell, I wouldn't mind knowing how many people hated me on these forums.

Why does it matter how many people love you or hate you? Especially on the internet, with people who are complete strangers and don't mean a single thing to you.
For all you know I could be a 40 year old guy living with his parents, and for all I know Colten could be an Asian hooker named Jerry.

Why does it matter how many people love you or hate you? Especially on the internet, with people who are complete strangers and don't mean a single thing to you.
For all you know I could be a 40 year old guy living with his parents, and for all I know Colten could be an Asian hooker named Jerry.

Umm...ok.... Now can you leave my topic, and I partially consider this community (The members I've been with since my joining) as a sort-of family.