Author Topic: Cube Command (New Direction! Page 16)  (Read 28968 times)

I was thinking about what radio towers could do, and maybe they could be used as spawn points?

I think a better name for this would be block battalion

I was thinking about what radio towers could do, and maybe they could be used as spawn points?
Not a bad idea really, maybe more of a checkpoint Im guessing so if you made it to the tower or got within a small radius you could spawn there, I'm just worried that it might cause confusion or if people got stuck at a tower and enemies just kept camping.

I think a better name for this would be block battalion
Yeah it does, I'll change it to that later been busy heh.

Also sorry for no news or anything I finally got a job at a pub, im a plebby dishwasher but I work like 5 8hr shifts a week now, only get 2 days off and my hours are usually from like 12-8pm so I don't get back till late, but if I'm still feeling good I'll do some work if I can, I also got college stuff to cram in so i can get accepted by the end of the month, then it should be no issues with any spare time stuff, priorities man.

I must have forgot to post this a while back :I

Well anyways here's an alternate skin for the assault rifle, for more higher tech people.

It's a M4 modified to use ammo found in AK74's and such, figured it'd fit well here.

and no this isn't an April Fool's joke or anything (Infact its the 2nd over here) it's jsut life, laziness and me being busy with work delaying stuff.

also i learned how to import reference images in Wings, guess things will be alot easier for me now :)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 04:09:46 AM by Frostbyte »

I think I like the m4 model better than the original

Once your done with the modeling and animations can you give us the playermodels but can use weapons Besides those guns seince you have NOT Finished them