Author Topic: Sonic Boom is the most autistic thing ever  (Read 8325 times)

Sonic Chronicles was one of the worst Sonic games, and one of the worst games I've ever played in general. The story sucks, the music is atrocious, the gameplay is the exact opposite of fun, the graphics are bad (even for the DS), etc. It's amazing how Bioware could have made such a trainwreck.

maybe everyone ever should just drop sonic? I mean come on.

Already did that years ago. Unless they finally get their heads out of their asses and stop trying something completely different every time, there won't be an actually great Sonic game.

"rings nuomnomnumnomnom"

what

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_Chronicles:_The_Dark_Brotherhood

HAHAHA
Quote from: Article
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood was generally received well by critics, garnering a 74 out of 100 average and "mixed or average reviews" at aggregate site Metacritic, based on 54 reviews, and a 75% average at GameRankings based on 44 reviews.

The game received positive reactions in the area of graphics and environments, being "bright, colorful, and cheery", "undeniably nice-looking" with "slick presentation", and with cut-scenes that are "visually sharp".
pffffttttt

how do you make a sonic game different really
"oh boy rings!" "oh cool loop!" "oh no dr. eggman!"

this seriously just looks like sonic and the secret rings at some points lol

well it will never be as good as sonic '06 but it will have to do

I think it looks good but I don't really know how it will play and neither will you until it comes out

I think it looks good but I don't really know how it will play and neither will you until it comes out
im honestly just waiting for the gay love scene between sonic and knuckles

knuckles is on steroids, he has no richard to make love with

I have eyes, unfortunately. I can see that it doesn't play well and for that matter that it does not look good.

knuckles is on steroids, he has no richard to make love with
That's where the tension comes from.

*huff* good... j-job... big bloo...
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 01:34:21 PM by Zanaran2 »

i like how they interact

*huff* good... j-job... big bloo...
"THIS IS WHAT SPEED LOOKS LIKE"

"EUGH. I DONT LIKE GETTING WET"