stuffty Puns -an account dedicated to spamming the forums

Author Topic: stuffty Puns -an account dedicated to spamming the forums  (Read 12840 times)

yeah and your name implies that all of your posts are stupid
☐ Not REKT ☑ REKT ☑ REKTangle ☑ SHREKT ☑ REKT-it Ralph ☑ Total REKTall ☑ The Lord of the REKT ☑ The Usual SusREKTs ☑ North by NorthREKT ☑ REKT to the Future ☑ Once Upon a Time in the REKT ☑ The Good, the Bad, and the REKT ☑ LawREKT of Arabia ☑ Tyrannosaurus REKT ☑ eREKTile dysfunction

☐ Not REKT ☑ REKT ☑ REKTangle ☑ SHREKT ☑ REKT-it Ralph ☑ Total REKTall ☑ The Lord of the REKT ☑ The Usual SusREKTs ☑ North by NorthREKT ☑ REKT to the Future ☑ Once Upon a Time in the REKT ☑ The Good, the Bad, and the REKT ☑ LawREKT of Arabia ☑ Tyrannosaurus REKT ☑ eREKTile dysfunction
That's a lot of rekts, but you're missing car rekt

Setro - an account dedicated to spamming mafia madness and speedkart

To be honest, I don't find him too much of an issue.
Well both I guess. This drama is pretty pointless
If you find it that bad, then just report his posts for spam?
i loving love this guy
and mostly every other post telling you "this is pointless"
#LockDeleteCeaseDesist

yeah and your name implies that all of your posts are stupid
They are all Setroed up

setro makes a drama
everyone stuffs on it

well ok
i don't rly like stuffty puns either
ok maybe just a bit

I think novelty accounts are funny.

you know, it seems like setro always starts dramas on issues that he thinks are easy targets and will get a lot of people to agree with him.

eugh

Setro - an account dedicated to spamming mafia madness and speedkart
ok you don't know how much this loving annoys me
every loving time i state that a user's actions are wrong, someone brings up that drama about me or another. even if the user's actions are not actions I have performed. it's getting old very loving quickly.
if you have stuff to say about me, you can easily post in a drama about me that was already made. just because I have a bad rep does not entitle you to stuff on me every time I state my opinion.
the hypocritical opinions I make I can actually understand, but even if they aren't hypocritical, people STILL stuff on me. they sometimes even bring up the drama when I did absolutely nothing to trigger it being brought up.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=260814.msg7629729#msg7629729
^here I was making a news thread. and Ike and pacha dismiss me for absolutely no loving reason. The news thread was a good idea. Ike, however, is the worst offender. He brings up me spamming at an irrelevant moment for, again, no reason. then everybody supports ike like he is a hero. I also got a few messages of people linking to the post he made- do you think I don't loving know? it's my thread.
forget off already.

and that is just one example, out of the many times this has happened to me.

-uhhwat-

Ok.

Have fun in the land of banland if Badspot considers this a plea of sympathy.

You could say Setro got.....

....sorted

i loving love this guy

Puns are the best form of humor. This dude is doing nothing wrong. I wouldn't even consider it spamming, since he only has 9 posts and some other users probably have a higher amount of posts per amount of time than this dude.