POLL - Should We Continue This? - Blockland Pitstop

Poll

Should we continue Blockland Pistop?

Yes, you should continue working on Blockland Pitstop
No, you should not work on Blockland Pitstop

Author Topic: POLL - Should We Continue This? - Blockland Pitstop  (Read 44545 times)

We can now upload Environments and Prints, right? Or is that something different?

We can now upload Environments and Prints, right? Or is that something different?

Prints yes, they belong in the "decals" section. I dont know about Grounds yet.

You'll be able to upload any type of add-on when the system is complete.

Though I don't see any point in uploading add-ons right now. Noone is going to download them atm, and everything on the site could change in the future.

No, that's not right. You can model and do so extremely well. Therefore, you actually bring a skill to the reviewing team - you could review models and stuff, and you know a little bit of code. Blake, however, has no skills to offer.
I don't think you should repeal your app because you actually know what you're doing. The reason Blake was denied is because he said "I understand the majority of coding" of which he obviously doesn't even have the slightest clue at all whatsoever about addon reviewing or scripting. You, however, can actually contribute to the team in a large way as most coders can't model. 

Uh no. I know how to identify backdoors and some overlapping bug errors, but I don't actually code very much at all.

Uh no. I know how to identify backdoors and some overlapping bug errors, but I don't actually code very much at all.
You don't make sense.
How the hell can you "identify backdoors" (assuming you know what this means) but not type code that any beginner can type in about 2 minutes and any intermediate can type in 30 seconds? You don't even know what a for loop is.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 03:53:04 PM by TristanLuigi »

You don't make sense.
How the hell can you "identify backdoors" (assuming you know what this means) but not type code that any beginner can type in about 2 minutes and any intermediate can type in 30 seconds? You don't even know what a for loop is.
^

I hardly know how to code/script, but I know what it takes to be called a "scripter" or an "add-on reviewer".

Blake is none of these because someone cannot be an add-on reviewer if they cannot prove that they can make one of the simplest scripts that outputs numbers.

You don't have what it takes
Go actually legitimately learn how to code and then come back to us

If he can learn a new language, then he can learn to program.

They both have syntax, grammar, and formatting; unless you are a vegetable, you can learn to program.

why don’t u teach him then  -_-

why don’t u teach him then  -_-
you have no idea how loving ridiculously tedious and unforgiving teaching is

you have no idea how loving ridiculously tedious and unforgiving teaching is
do you wanna teach him?

I added links to here and the BLP website on my thread, so you should get a few extra members.

I added links to here and the BLP website on my thread, so you should get a few extra members.

Thanks... but arent the threads in the exact same topics?
do you wanna teach him?

You are an ignorant being.

If he can learn a new language, then he can learn to program.

They both have syntax, grammar, and formatting; unless you are a vegetable, you can learn to program.
Then he must be a loving piece of broccoli.
Actually, nevermind what I said about my addons on your site. Go ahead, put them on there. :)
do you wanna teach him?
You have no idea how tedious it is to teach someone basic stuff that's been pounded into your brain for the last couple of years. It's better if someone starts to learn basics on their own, and then occasionally taught the more advanced stuff using either help from other people, or looking at other's work to figure it out.

While honno is working on the add-on system, I'm working on fancying up the site.

http://blp.zeblote.com

Note this may change very often. Any thoughts?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 02:51:22 PM by Zeblote »