I'm going on a date - IT HAPPENED!

Author Topic: I'm going on a date - IT HAPPENED!  (Read 11627 times)

well that's wrong
aaaand that's wrong
Oh right, more importantly, it's also completely irrelevant. This was before either of you were even on this forum.
hi, i had an account when this all went down
yes you did
that is all

well that's wrong
aaaand that's wrong

a face only a mother could love

hi, i had an account when this all went down
yes you did
that is all
That isn't the point?

Wow, that must be old as hell. I don't see how it makes you less wrong.

taboo you don't have the dirty stache

0/10

That isn't the point?
Wow, that must be old as hell. I don't see how it makes you less wrong.
you pretended to be an english teacher lol
i dont see how maroon is "wrong"

you pretended to be an english teacher lol
i dont see how maroon is "wrong"
"from an anime"
That's just completely making up details.

Oh right, more importantly, it's also completely irrelevant. This was before either of you were even on this forum.
no it wasn't you cretin lol. i registered in 2010 and your stuff went down in august of 2012. it's entirely relevant considering you're trying to beat down other people when in reality you're no better yourself.

"from an anime"
That's just completely making up details.
that part may be wrong but i recall you saying some stuff about how you based what you said around a character

may be wrong on that however, doesnt change the fact you're still acting like an egotistical forgetwad 24/7
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 08:23:45 PM by Candy Apple »

no it wasn't you cretin lol. i registered in 2010 and your stuff went down in august of 2012. it's entirely relevant considering you're trying to beat down other people when in reality you're no better yourself.
Okay, my bad then. That was still two years ago. It is still completely irrelevant. The only bearing it has on the present is when losers like you can't think of anything else to actually say to me, lol.

Okay, my bad then. That was still two years ago. It is still completely irrelevant. The only bearing it has on the present is when losers like you can't think of anything else to actually say to me, lol.
im bringing it up because you're being a hypocritical forget, and you always either act like that never happened or downplay it in relevant situations

Taboo, this thread is not about you.
Prosecuters, this thread is not about Taboo.
Go to drama.

im bringing it up because you're being a hypocritical forget, and you always either act like that never happened or downplay it in relevant situations
How am I being hypocritical..?

Taboo, this thread is not about you.
Prosecuters, this thread is not about Taboo.
Go to drama.
Pretty much this, unfortunately some people are so butthurt they'll leap at any opportunity to try and bring me down. :panda:

Awesome update: We kissed while watching the film! I'm so happy right now! Thanks for your support guys!
Wow, way to lose your virginity!
good job

How am I being hypocritical..?

This is the degree of weenie-dom that makes me feel bad for other people.

you're being an starfish to OP about going on a date

i was under the assumption that you and your girlfriend both did that stuffty act before someone made the drama. but after going back and checking everything it seems she showed up right after it happened, so that was my mistake

oh well, i still think you're being an unnecessary starfish