Author Topic: Souls Thread (Demon; Dark 1, 2)  (Read 58861 times)

you should kill the ninja guy guarding shiva in every run. he drops the dark wood grain ring, which allows you to flip when you roll if you are at or under 25% equip load.
I know but I dont play like that

My last run I was level 67 with Black Iron Armor, the Gargoyle Halberd +10 and the Knight Shield +10 (Which is wicked good)
Im lucky if Im under 50% equipment load

Is Uchigatana worth killing the Undead merchant for?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 03:47:51 PM by SlayerZ99 »

I know but I dont play like that

My last run I was level 67 with Black Iron Armor, the Gargoyle Halberd +10 and the Knight Shield +10 (Which is wicked good)
Im lucky if Im under 50% equipment load

Is Uchigatana worth killing the Undead merchant for?
Never, NEVER fat roll. If your character throws himself onto the ground during rolling, you should not be wearing armor that heavy. If you don't know what I mean, just take off all your armor and weapons and try rolling, that's a light roll. Med rolling is alright, but NEVER fat roll. It's about half the distance of the other two rolls.

Yes, the Uchigatana is really good if you have the DEX for it, just make sure you stock up on the Undead Merchant's items first.

Never, NEVER fat roll. If your character throws himself onto the ground during rolling, you should not be wearing armor that heavy. If you don't know what I mean, just take off all your armor and weapons and try rolling, that's a light roll. Med rolling is alright, but NEVER fat roll. It's about half the distance of the other two rolls.

Yes, the Uchigatana is really good if you have the DEX for it, just make sure you stock up on the Undead Merchant's items first.
trust me I dont fat roll thats why I was using Havel ring, Black Iron armor and the Knight Shield

Should I just buy everything from him then kill him? Btw Im upgrading my Endurance, Strength, Dex, and Vit pretty evenly and will stop at maybe 40

You should totally get resistance, it will make you invincible  at 99.

You should totally get resistance, it will make you invincible  at 99.
um no thanks

everything basically soft caps at 40 - 50

lightning greatsword +10 = holy stuff what is this omg
pinwheel went down in 3 hits
smough in 5

i killed solaire by accident
is sad

lightning greatsword +10 = holy stuff what is this omg
pinwheel went down in 3 hits
smough in 5

i killed solaire by accident
is sad
but pinwheel sucks anyways

also, when you know what you're doing the game isnt too hard (until I get to Ornstein and Smough) I havent died yet (Even though Im only at blighttown/parish)

trust me I dont fat roll thats why I was using Havel ring, Black Iron armor and the Knight Shield

Should I just buy everything from him then kill him? Btw Im upgrading my Endurance, Strength, Dex, and Vit pretty evenly and will stop at maybe 40
if you want dual uchis, kill the undead merchant then join the forest hunter covenant, talk to shiva, and then go to blighttown. if you did it correctly, shiva will show up at blighttown as a merchant. he sells a lot of really good weapons, one of them being the uchi.

I have no idea what any of these things are and it's making me want to get this game.

I have no idea what any of these things are and it's making me want to get this game.
oh you should
people say its too hard and it really hasnt been so far
I've only rage quit like 3 times

Anyways level 28 swag and I got my Balder Side Sword 8)

and I got my Balder Side Sword 8)
By far the best weapon for them swiggity swooty booty killer battle mages.

made some good progress today

Got my Gargoyle Halberd in Anor Londo
Got to level 41

Now off to get the large ember to +10 weapons
Then fight Havel
Then get the Black Iron Armor
then Ornstein and Smough

Real men play without heavy armour. (Unless if you are cosplaying)

Alright Im level 46 now and Im at the Anor Londo Archers. Dont know if I should fight Sif first or try Ornstein and Smough

Alright Im level 46 now and Im at the Anor Londo Archers. Dont know if I should fight Sif first or try Ornstein and Smough
okay here's a tip for the archers if you didn't already know

when you've run up the thingy and there is only one archer shooting at you on the right, ALWAYS STAY LOCKED ONTO HIM, or else you will fall off when he shoots you. So don't Run towards the wall and forward, Stay locked onto him and run to the left.

Also, have you killed the hydra in darkroot basin yet? Because you really should.