Author Topic: Snow White [24058], Derreck [?], Enjoy others saved work.  (Read 5630 times)

also your name makes you sound extremely female, i suggest changing it
I chuckled

brb changing my name to something else so I don't sound like a Gundam character

brb changing my name to something else so I don't sound like a terrorist

None of you went through the pages of this drama. In one image he gives credit in the welcome message, in the other he says the map was not built by someone else- same as claiming it as your own

I don't see the one where he claims he built it himself...

Don't give your builds to public then, it can be saved. There is a way to prevent it, but I don't even recommend doing it.

I don't have a huge problem with it considering the game was meant to build and share together. If you don't like someone else taking your build then don't host it.

brb changing my name to something else so I don't sound like a terrorist
woah woah woah WOAH

why. does it matter whos it is? if you know you built it, thats all you need. you dont need some boobs approval over the internet or to show that you are a grade A+ master builder on blockland. guy claims it as theirs, gets 30 seconds of internet fame from the blockland forums and everyone moves on.

if people feel the need to take things and call themselves the original creator, at the end of the day no one really cares.

frankly we need more people to build maps that we can play on instead of being a class A douchebag and hovering in the gallery section just to brag about "beautiful" scenery. i dont even bother with gallery builds that dont provide an actual save file. either make yourself useful or dont bother
This is like saying someone stealing a fantastic painting/sculpture and then selling it and claiming credit for making it as their own while the true creator cries in a corner is okay.

The title of this thread makes you sound like a little whiny cunt. HOW DARE SOME PEASANT ENJOYS YOUR BUILD!

This is like saying someone stealing a fantastic painting/sculpture and then selling it and claiming credit for making it as their own while the true creator cries in a corner is okay.
its nothing like that

its nothing like that

But it is exactly like that? You're showing everyone something that you made and took a lot of effort, and someone else is taking it and claiming it to be theirs.

But it is exactly like that? You're showing everyone something that you made and took a lot of effort, and someone else is taking it and claiming it to be theirs.

Please please please, did you NOT read the entire thing? I repeatedly said that i did NOT claim credit for it, that even my welcome message was 'I DO NOT take credit for it' and you continue to say that i was 'claiming it to be mine'? Stop being ignorant and read the drama, I had the credit there the entire time, i dont know what the problem is honestly. Furthermore, that server has still NOT BEEN LAUNCHED, and I TOOK DOWN THE MAP as i had said earlier. I even TOLD him that i wouldn't use the map, the reason it didnt go down right away was because i needed to finish the base and dup it, then destroy the map (the base was on the map). I literally did not one thing wrong here, as i never claimed to have built the map, i always gave credit to him, and i took it down before the server was officially launched (which it still hasnt been).

Oh and setro,

I don't see the one where he claims he built it himself...

I already explained, I claimed that i never stole it and claimed it as mine

Furthermore, it isnt really stealing since
A) i never officially launched the server
B) i gave credit

thats like saying that if i take a picture of a painting and then show it to my friends telling them that another guy painted it, its considured 'stealing' the painting.

I did read the entire thing. In his argument, he was saying that if someone liked your stuff enough that they would take it and pretend to be its creator, then you should take that as a compliment.
My post is strictly about his argument and not so much about whether or not you claim the build is yours.