Poll

what should i do to the smg...

completely remove the flip clips
27 (22.9%)
keep it the same
47 (39.8%)
offer flip clips as a mod (would replace silencer)
44 (37.3%)

Total Members Voted: 118

Author Topic: Advanced Weapon pack [6/8/15]  (Read 91762 times)

How do I mod theguns I cont find anyhting on how do do it

K, here goes':
In the list of items when you wrench a brick you will find the mods, for example one is Stock or Red Dot sight, spawn one of them and pick it up.  Once you have a mod, and a gun that can be moded in your inventory you need to left click untill you have the modable weapon selected, then right click to apply the mod...

also, there are at least 26 people (judging on download count) that have the shotgun expansion but not the framework update, if you are one of these people you are missing out on a lot of features of the shotgun...
i have updated the op to reflect that
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 10:17:40 AM by zombekillz »

NO

Give Me That Shotgun Betty! Heh :cookieMonster:

> Joins blockland again after a month or two
> Sees shotgun

So is this really gonna happen to this thread

im predicting a chain ban

added a link to the V10 experimental update, it shouldn't be loaded with any expansions enabled because  they are not compatible with the update yet.
the purpose of the experimental update is for you guys to play around with the new ADS storage ability, where, using /SetMyADS ## players with non default ads settings (anything that's not 90) can define their own ads values and those values will be stored to the hosts computer.  this is only in the testing phase so far.

other new features are: smooth(er) ADS and ads that doesn't toggle, but rather stays on as long as the player is holding the Jet mouse button.
EDIT: you may also now have fun quickscoping your friends! (it won't lock on, but it looks like a quickscope)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 04:37:28 PM by zombekillz »

Nice Job.

cool
Can you add a semi-auto rifle? maybe base it off of the M1 Carbine?
EDIT: the v10 download has 404'd
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 07:24:06 PM by EnjoyedBen2002 »

cool
Can you add a semi-auto rifle? maybe base it off of the M1 Carbine?
EDIT: the v10 download has 404'd

fixed the link, and you sir, are a mind reader, because that's exactly the next weapon I'm going to make.

fixed the link, and you sir, are a mind reader, because that's exactly the next weapon I'm going to make.
lol