Author Topic: Port is at Evar's house, AMA  (Read 14571 times)

that's what I mean, wynd's mom knows, and I think I could tell mine if I got over the weird fears I have
I know she's ok with the concept. her current boyfriend had a relationship like that with someone a long time ago, and she thinks that's interesting for some reason I guess
my parents would probably die if they discovered i even talk to people i dont know irl online

they're reaaalllly paranoid and its annoying

"hey dad i want to fly in some guy i met online from denmark and have him live with us with for a month i dont think he's a serial killer"
their parents have been in contact with eachother for months now

Too much
Well, considering he flew from another country and is living with me for 30 days, yes.
Specifically to see me. That's seriously what we told our parents and all. They know completely about us

Man, I knew Port's parents were chill, but both of your sets of parents are totally okay with the two of you having an internet relationship, and with Port going across the Atlantic just to see you?

That's amazing

Man, I knew Port's parents were chill, but both of your sets of parents are totally okay with the two of you having an internet relationship, and with Port going across the Atlantic just to see you?

That's amazing

I feel like I'd be surprised if they weren't. Aside from Evar's parents having a guest stay for an extended period of time, and Port's parents trusting that Evar's parents will take good care of him, I can't really think of any reasons either parent would not want it to happen.

I had a girl from Blockland stay at my house for a month once.

I had a girl from Blockland stay at my house for a month once.
can i come stay with you for a month

for such a heteroloveual forum this thread is getting p creepy

I live really close to Evar. Why didnt I get an intivitation? :(

is this a joke
its probably like 20% gay
most of the creepy posts are from people i believe to be str8

for such a heteroloveual forum this thread is getting p creepy
what

seriously

what

seriously
"hey did u guys fuk yet"
"did u look at his richard"
several of these posts

nothing in this thread is straight for a long time
oh I am not in the post real life pictures of yourself thread
but yeah this forum isn't very straight

apparently they already fuked twice

I tried to gather up all the straight people on this forum but I am extremely outnumbered

I tried to gather up all the straight people on this forum but I am extremely outnumbered
the fabulous train will always be in the station