Author Topic: 4TH OF JULY. ARE YOU READY, AMERICA?  (Read 8154 times)

i'm going to be cooking up some homemade rocket fuel this 4th and 3d print its rocket housing :D

its going to be awesssoome

i still need to buy fireworks

canada was always the better colony

Canada was occupied by the french
and everyone knows french people are the spawn of satan.

damn dude what a good running joke ya got going there. America is a stuffhole, we're all big fat handicaps. hahaha we're such barbarians, hope we don't wreck your euro-utopia with nuclear war!

Anyway, 'spose i'll set off some tiny ass fireworks on my driveway (fun ones r banned here) and film the like, 3 fireworks shows i can see from my deck. low key, ya dig?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 11:34:19 AM by The Magical Dunes »

also i wish i could use real fireworks, we only can use those sparkler things here, launching fireworks are illegal to sell to the public here :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt5LWkK72Sk

YES

GOD BLESS AMERICA, LAND THAT I LOVE

damn dude what a good running joke ya got going there. America is a stuffhole, we're all big fat handicaps. hahaha we're such barbarians, hope we don't wreck your euro-utopia with nuclear war!

Anyway, 'spose i'll set off some tiny ass ones on my driveway (fun ones r banned here) and film the like, 3 fireworks shows i can see from my deck. low key, ya dig?
What the forget are you even saying half the time can you please not speak like a hillbilly

Anyway, 'spose i'll set off some tiny ass ones on my driveway (fun ones r banned here) and film the like, 3 fireworks shows i can see from my deck. low key, ya dig?
I'm glad you're self aware

Ah America, where guns are legal and the cars feast on gas

wtf get your own music
uhm bagpipes are used in graduations, troop deaths, etc.

the scottish were also a very large immigrant group to the colonies.

you are our cousins :) (or technically speaking, papa #)

Is that Jon Jafari in the upper right?

I'm all stocked up on the brewskies. Time to get wasted and set off some illegal fireworks.