Worst Servers in Blockland

Author Topic: Worst Servers in Blockland  (Read 9964 times)

ikr especially the disconnect button
hue

And when I say "!b Satan"

George's Snowboarding

Even though it is in BETA they couldn't make it much better...

About %90 impossible to ride to snowboard itself because of its bad physics.

DO NOT JOIN IT, IT MAKES YOU GO INSANE!
What's so wrong about Georges', it's just that you're not using it correctly

Gen. J .Skylord's Military Rps, I mean whats wrong with my hosting! D:
jk

The only Tezuni server I can actually have an enjoyable experience on is his city RPG.

offtopic: i actualy like all of the tezuni's servers :/

I'm suprised nobody has listed my servers cause everybody who ever joined my old server(s) were complete idiots Cause people were making ads for there server on mine so I banned them and everybody on my server was going crazy acting like "Huh whachu do dat for Mr.B? Lets all leave and go to meh serbver!" So of course I banned them for advertisement :P

I'm suprised nobody has listed my servers cause everybody who ever joined my old server(s) were complete idiots Cause people were making ads for there server on mine so I banned them and everybody on my server was going crazy acting like "Huh whachu do dat for Mr.B? Lets all leave and go to meh serbver!" So of course I banned them for advertisement :P

im sry we dont rember things after 2 weeks

any family rp

or fanfic rp

anything with "Please Join" in the title

Tezuni's Prison Escape, and all of his servers, if there are no stuffty admins around there, I'd say Slopes TDM/CTF.

tenzuni's jail escape

jail escapes have too much chaos to be on a 24/7 server

LOL Caviks is the worst MM server out there
Cavik's is one of the worst but it integrates some good ideas that are firsts in Mafia Madness. I'd say Setro's was the worst.

Cavik's is one of the worst but it integrates some good ideas that are firsts in Mafia Madness. I'd say Setro's was the worst.
If you were talking about current MM servers, then Cavik's is probably the worst.