Skyler Page, Clarence creator, fired-loveual assault claims on Twitter

Author Topic: Skyler Page, Clarence creator, fired-loveual assault claims on Twitter  (Read 8237 times)

my sister had some trouble adapting to the new season of TAWOG at first

but she's so obsessed that she'll like anything from that show given enough time

so what makes it bad? i never paid attention anyway.

let's talk about how great Clarence is and how terrible the new season of TAWOG is
and how good it is that this guy had nothing to do with the show or whatever so it's gonna keep running and I'll still have something to watch on CN
didn't the voice actors hit puberty and so they had to use the kid who voices jeff?

so

what else is there to talk about

not counting kimon's tantrums about tumblr but something actually related to the story
those were legitimate complaints eat a richard

also what happened with tawog

he groped people
he has been accused of groping people
we don't know if he did or not

On a related note couldn't Emily be sued for defamation?

i don't really watch cartoon network anymore. what are the shows worth watching (i'm assuming clarence)?
Clarence yes. and the first two seasons of TAWOG are good. and Regular Show and Adventure Time are alright
so what makes it bad? i never paid attention anyway.
mostly the new voice actors. they're not bad, like, in general, but they are NOT Gumball and Darwin and that is not ok
also just some other stuff about it I don't like. dunno how to describe it really. but one good thing at least, is that the artists behind the show have gotten more skilled between the seasons apparently

Clarence yes. and the first two seasons of TAWOG are good. and Regular Show and Adventure Time are alrightmostly the new voice actors. they're not bad, like, in general, but they are NOT Gumball and Darwin and that is not ok
also just some other stuff about it I don't like. dunno how to describe it really. but one good thing at least, is that the artists behind the show have gotten more skilled between the seasons apparently

eh, i take a meta view on things like voice actors changing and just consider it a part of the show's process in general

at least they integrated it into the story with tawog

On a related note couldn't Emily be sued for defamation?
Possibly, but that might mean that it would have to be proven whether or not Skyler Page did or did not loveually assault her.
As far as I'm aware (at least on UK law) it's not defamation if it's true.

But if it's not, or charges are never pressed, then in a situation like this I'm pretty sure this counts as definite defamation.

well this poster is a little awkward now

well this poster is a little awkward now

-hugforce-

YEAH I'M SEEIN' WHAT YOU'RE SAYING

MORE LIKE FORCED HUG

well there goes hotdiggetydemon's reputation
if he ever had one

well there goes hotdiggetydemon's reputation

AHAAAAAAAAHHHHH

how do you even hypothetically grope women without getting caught

how do you even hypothetically grope women without getting caught
Maybe while they're asleep